Sign in to follow this  
Carter_A_Melnikov

Carter A. Melnikov (Character Bio)

Name: Carter Alexander Melnikov/[HCI] Sierra 5-6 C. "CRATER" Melnikov

Date Of Birth 4/15/1985

Home Town: Moscow, Russia

Background as of 2015: Born in Moscow Russia, Carter lived a somewhat troubled life. His parents divorced when he was seven, leaving him to live with his mother and his sister Kayla. His dad was killed in Iraq when his vehicle was detonated by an IED while traveling along with US forces in Fallujah. Carter was very smart and didn't put up with bullying. One day in highschool when Kayla was being sexually harassed and assaulted, confronted the bully. The bully pulled a knife and put it to Kayla's throat. Carter lunged, grabbed the knife and thrusted it into the bully's heart, killing him in the process. Carter after the incident was found innocent and a highschool hero along with a hero to his sister. After graduating highschool Carter and Kayla joined a PMC called HitCorp International based in Bristol United Kingdom and served in Altis and Stratis alongside the US Army 2nd 75th Rangers Battalion. Back in Russia two years later, there was a Zombie outbreak caused by the Z-Virus in Chernogorsk which quickly spread throughout the region. Both Carter, Kayla, and those of HitCorp (HCI) went to Russia to fight off the dreaded hordes of zombies and help survivors evacuate to safety. After their duties were finished both Carter and Kayla were separated. Carter to a new developing city supposedly called "Identity" Retired as an HCI Private Military Contractor/Crisis Response Team Security Solutions Division Designated Marksman/Breaching Team Member, and Kayla to Briggs County where she would work alongside the Briggs County Emergency Services as an Armed Private Security Guard and Crisis Response Team Designated Marksman of the Security Solutions Division of HitCorp International.

Background Update: Kayla had been deported from Briggs County off of the island of Quinten. She moved to a new property in the Villiage of Lindbay that her brother; Carter had purchased years before where he had set up a Vineyard Mansion. She currently resides there along with those contracted to protect her.

Occupation: Governmental :None - Out of HCI Jurrisdiction. Personal: Vineyard and Winery Owner.

Additional Information: Always is armed. RP inventory consists of -wallet with ID and Military Retired ID and Concealed Carry Permit, keys, Custom Colt Deffender HCI Company Custom 45 ACP additional 45 ACP Magazines 8 round capacity 4 count, custom HCI developed carbon polymer 45 ACP sound suppressor,  extendable baton,  Nokia Lumia 635 with custom HCI security and OS enhanced windows 10 to reduce bugs or system failures and to prevent being hacked along with custom HCI developed anti hack and EMP shielding case, screen and internals.

Additional info continued (attire): Black smart shoes, dark blood red socks (near maroon or burgundy), black dress pants, black leather belt with solid chromium steel buckle, custom ordered dark blood red tactical dress shirt long sleeve by Propper Uniform Company, black suit vest, black suit tie with white pin dot pattern, solid chromium steel tie bar, black suit jacket with dark blood read pocket cloth/square, prescription semi-rimless square lens gunmetal black framed Richard Taylor glasses, black Goorin Brothers like fedora with dark blood red band.

Regarding vehicle inventory:

Elsewhere i have a custom HCI tech enhanced SR-25 Advanced Precision Rifle with a fixed stock, harries bipod, angled foregrip, offset backup ironsights, 4-10 times zoomable magnification Battle scope, 12 times fixed magnification Ballistics scope, large charge handle latch, flashlight, PEQ15, SR-25 type quick detach barrel covering sound suppressor, enhance trigger guard, MOE pistol grip, loads of 10 and 20 round SR-25 polymer magazines with magpuls, and rail covers.

Additional Info continued (job possibilities): may work alongside law enforcement and emergency services and other military organizations. Or may take a more criminal approach and work with crime families.

Video Game Character Similarities:

Mattias Nilson from Mercenaries 2: A World in Flames.

Arno Victor Dorean from Assassin's Creed: Unity

Direct Character Resemblances:

Carter Alexander Melnikov from Second Life.

Regarding law enforcement. He may work with such but as he is HCI, he may be hesitant for reasons unknown.

Regarding active duty in HCI:

This basically means if i am needed by HCI on other games like second life or ArmA 3 or others then I would be doing that. But I will still try to be on identity every day if I can. As of right now all law enforcement type jobs like CRT and other emergency services regarding me and HCI is on second life only.

Which pertains to my extendable baton and firearms.

Regarding "CRATER" call sign for HCI:

In ArmA 3 I am known for flying underneath power lines successfully without damage in small transport helicopters such as the UH-80 Ghost Hawk, WY-55 Hellcat, AH-99 Blackfoot, AH-9 Pawnee, MH-9 Hummingbird and occasionally the PO-30 Orca and the Mi-48 Kajman.

Edited by Carter_A_Melnikov
had to fix an error.
  • Like 1

On 15/11/2016 at 1:07 PM, Carter_A_Melnikov said:

Elsewhere i have a custom HCI tech enhanced SR-25 Advanced Precision Rifle with a fixed stock, harries bipod, angled foregrip, offset backup ironsights, 4-10 times zoomable magnification Battle scope, 12 times fixed magnification Ballistics scope, large charge handle latch, flashlight, PEQ15, SR-25 type quick detach barrel covering sound suppressor, enhance trigger guard, MOE pistol grip, loads of 10 and 20 round SR-25 polymer magazines with magpuls, and rail covers.

Why is this under "Regarding Vehicle Inventory" if these are weapons or is vehicle inventory empty?

Edited by JamesLuck01