GeneSmith

Series

Hello, some of you may know me but for those who don't I'm Gene Smith (Just my online name.) 

But I'm a writer with about a trillion different ideas for shows. And I was wondering if on this site there were any other writers who would be interested in writing a script with me. In addition I would need at least a few animators (not required by any means) and some voice actors. If you're interested please just say down below with a reply. I'll be adding anybody that is interested into a PM on November 20th. That way it gives everybody a chance to see this and respond.

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Hello, some of you may know me but for those who don't I'm Gene Smith (Just my online name.) 

But I'm a writer with about a trillion different ideas for shows. And I was wondering if on this site there were any other writers who would be interested in writing a script with me. In addition I would need at least a few animators (not required by any means) and some voice actors. If you're interested please just say down below with a reply. I'll be adding anybody that is interested into a PM on November 20th. That way it gives everybody a chance to see this and respond.

I could perhaps help you with the writing or voice acting, as although I don't explicitly do either of the two i know I am at least creative in some of my work. My move/game reviews which I mentioned before for example, all highly rated. Question though, what is the show for?

20 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I could perhaps help you with the writing or voice acting, as although I don't explicitly do either of the two i know I am at least creative in some of my work. My move/game reviews which I mentioned before for example, all highly rated. Question though, what is the show for?

The show is purely for fun. And if it's popular enough I'll try and take it places.

16 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

The show is purely for fun. And if it's popular enough I'll try and take it places.

Alright sounds decent, hit me up

• Like 1