Frank

Frank Luprano - Character RP part 2

IMG_20161103_204636515.thumb.jpg.3e5bc80

Caption: Frank Luprano with his Sicilian enforcer, Carmelo Barbero in 1984.

In the winter of 1989, the Toronto cosa nostra managed to fend off the Calabrians and a peace agreement was made during a sit-down in mid 1990. But the winter of 89 had infighting within the family. At this time Frank was a newly made man, but he had already had 6 murders on his hands, 4 of them personal. Frank was an earner, he did shakedowns, had some drug connections, and many robberies of warehouses and trucks. Still, he wanted to do more for the family, and he wanted to make his mentor Carmine DiPrima look good for bringing him into the family. At the time, the DiPrima and other crews of the family were in a dispute with the LoScalzo crew, who had also fallen out of favor with the boss. The problem was that the LoScalzo's were a big crew that had some big name killers, and had weapons contacts in Europe that brought over high powered Soviet guns. But Frank was a young guy without much to lose, he figured he would make a name for himself now or die trying. He gathered some of his men, including Carmelo Barbero, a fearless Sicilian who flew in only months before from the old country. Frank also enlisted the help of a man who went by the name "u mostro" or "the monster"; a sociopathic hermit with a scarred face and a damaged eye. He had a receding hairline with wispy long hair in the back and always wore a trench coat. It is unknown how Frank enlisted these men, but what is known is that them along with a few others lay outside a LoScalzo run social club during a meeting, and stormed the club with assault rifles, gunning down everyone and then torched the place until it burned down to a crisp. Frank's capo, Carmine, was upset Frank didn't tell him about it earlier but the family was finally at peace. Frank Luprano had made his mark.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

While I think it's fine that you're doing this. I think posting it within the first one would reduce clutter and make it more even.

47 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

While I think it's fine that you're doing this. I think posting it within the first one would reduce clutter and make it more even.

No because it takes a long time to write and when you leave it open too long on mobile it sometimes logs you out. I don't get why alot of people on this site have an issue with "clutter", it's only two posts man.

I'm on mobile too. My phone has never logged me out. Possibly because it's an older version phone it signs you out? And a site sometimes runs on memory. The more topics made the more space it uses. That's why they say keep it limited I assume.

21 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm on mobile too. My phone has never logged me out. Possibly because it's an older version phone it signs you out? And a site sometimes runs on memory. The more topics made the more space it uses. That's why they say keep it limited I assume.

This forum is dead - space should be the last thing you're worried about.

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

There are still plenty of people posting on it.

I don't know what kind of forums you go on, but less than five posts a day is not "plenty of people".

19 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

It's only dead if nobody is posting.

Well then, let's agree to disagree.

5 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Well it happened to me a few times when I took a real long time like when I made my family page, it signed me out and i had to do it over again.