Jeffery2k16

Suggestions

Ok so I no there's gonna be farming but is there gonna be livestock and maybe some forestry, or own your own lumber mill. You have everything from robbing a bank to being a cop or doing illegal things. But I've never heard of anything else other than farming being in the game. I feel like you should have a choice we it her you wanna rob a bank, be a cop, or farm and log. Farming simulator 2015 has farming, livestock, and forestry, over 500,000+ copy's have been sold and its a very popular game. So if you added what's in farming simulator I feel like all the people who play it will also play identity because it would have everything farming simulator would have and so on. Plz comment and tell me your opinion I feel like it would be a big part of the game along with everything else.

Edited by Jeffery2k16
Add more to my opinion

1 hour ago, Jeffery2k16 said:

Ok so I no there's gonna be farming but is there gonna be livestock and maybe some forestry, or own your own lumber mill. You have everything from robbing a bank to being a cop or doing illegal things. But I've never heard of anything else other than farming being in the game. I feel like you should have a choice we it her you wanna rob a bank, be a cop, or farm and log. Farming simulator 2015 has farming, livestock, and forestry, over 500,000+ copy's have been sold and its a very popular game. So if you added what's in farming simulator I feel like all the people who play it will also play identity because it would have everything farming simulator would have and so on. Plz comment and tell me your opinion I feel like it would be a big part of the game along with everything else.

You can farm I am sure but only to a certain level, meaning that it won't have everything farming simulator has or be as detailed. You can own a farm and grow crops. (IDK what stuff you can grow other than drugs). They won't add in a whole thing like making the game detailed on farming. I think it will be very basic.