XJAGYT

random killing

Question

what are you going to do about random killing in game because we all know zuthar 13 and other trolling youtubers will ruin the fun and please help me god dont add admins cuz they are unstable

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, XJAGYT said:

what are you going to do about random killing in game because we all know zuthar 13 and other trolling youtubers will ruin the fun and please help me god dont add admins cuz they are unstable

Well, my general opinion is that, there will be moderators on the official servers like altis life on arma. Secondly guns won't be cheap and even easy to get at the start, you have to work to earn money and it will be harder than altis life or gmod gamemodes to make a lot of money, also possibly other rp games. Trollers are everywhere and can't be stopped completely and so once one troll goes another begins.

• Like 1

I think, killing could be more of an /almost/ thing. Perhaps we will go to hospital and be 'saved' but perhaps there might be some down time. where depending on the injury, your character will either be on bed rest, or be in a wheelchair, use crutches or a walking stick... Possibly for a few hours to a few days till your character is healed. It would add some great character development.

It is up to the staff of the game what they would like to see happen in their official servers. Due to it being just that, it is likely they will push for balanced rules and a bit of realism. Killing someone simply because you could will always be seen as a toxic outlook and will likely end up being a punishable offense.

As for no admins due to them "being unstable", I believe you may be letting past experiences jade your opinion on staff. Admins who are thoroughly vetted and trained in administration and problem resolution will have no issues with their stability. To not have staff on a server would bring nothing but chaos.

• Like 2