Henry_Taylor

Landry Farm Goods

As I know other farms are bound to sprout up everywhere I would like to set myself apart from them. Help the community with slashed prices on all greens and fruits. I look for the working man because I am a working man and I wanna help out.

My farm will be growing naturally and have cattle roam the open fields until it's their time. I want to hire any people looking to make a living and I will need help from friends. Anybody that is willing to buy fresh vegetables and fruits can feel free to give me a holler.

I'll also need a trucker or two to help me deliver all the goods from point A to point B. And this isn't some fancy scheme to take you money or even drive out any other farmers. I simply wanna grow the farming community as a whole to produce better food for all of you.

If you're interested in investing for the helping of gaining farmland just give me a whirl and I'll respond. I'll need workers like you wouldn't believe. 

But I hope y'all have a good day. See ya around.

• Like 2

The Gentleman's Club may be interested in investing in your business my friend. I like a man that works from the bottom to make society a better place. We will be in contact once the game releases. 

• Like 1