Sign in to follow this  
LittleVic

A few questions

I'm not really sure where to put this, so i'll just put it in off topic and probaly someone has the answears to my questinos.

So first off all, will the game be like Arma 3? I've seen the grapichs etc, and as from my point of view it looks like to play this game you need a pretty good computer to play the game. I have a good computer i can run arma 3 on full grapichs with atleast 60FPS. But i wasn't thinking about me here, i was thinking about a other people. Will the game require you to have a pretty good computer to be able to play the game lag free? Or will the engine for the game be a engine that doesn't require you to have a computer for atleast 500$? 

Drugs, transporting, to creating drugs. Will there be growing stuff? You know that good stuff called Weed? And will we be able to use every drug in the game? Like smoke it, or something like that. Or will it just be that we can be able to make the drugs, but not use it. Only make money out from it?

And what about the RDM? I'm pretty sure this will be a big problem in the game, even if there will be private servers there will be alot of rdm. And our ingame stats etc, will that be shown somewhere? Like on the website, (total kills) (total earnings in $) ?

And now we come to a very serious question. Or actually two questions

A anticheat for the game, i'm pretty sure the game will be big and will have alot of cheaters. But my question here is will you use a anticheat thats well known or will here be a wole new anticheat for the game? The only anticheat i suggest for this game is BattleEye. BattleEye have killed many cheaters for the past year now. And BattleEye is still keeping it up to cheaters. And the last question i have is will the devs be constantly working on the game, update it add new stuff in guns/cars/houses etc, or will you finish the game have a few guns in the game, a few houses etc? I'm pretty sure i have my own answear for this question, beacuse the game itself will be liked by alot of people. And it already is.  But i just want to be sure that we don't be left over, that we actually get to do new stuff all the time, and you guys that are the creators give us something we haven't seen before in a game. Just to create this game is a bigshot. Well, there is alot of mods for exampel Altis life for Arma 3 that is loved. But creating a roleplaying game that is standalone is very risky. But i'm sure this game will be one of the bigger games that out here!

Thanks for me, and sorry for my bad English.

Edited by LittleVic

3 hours ago, LittleVic said:

Drugs, transporting, to creating drugs. Will there be growing stuff? You know that good stuff called Weed? And will we be able to use every drug in the game? Like smoke it, or something like that. Or will it just be that we can be able to make the drugs, but not use it. Only make money out from it?

You can grow weed, cook meth, get cocaine and such, you can also use it and there will be effects of the drugs, some draw backs and some good sides to it. 

So first off all, will the game be like Arma 3? I've seen the grapichs etc, and as from my point of view it looks like to play this game you need a pretty good computer to play the game. I have a good computer i can run arma 3 on full grapichs with atleast 60FPS. But i wasn't thinking about me here, i was thinking about a other people. Will the game require you to have a pretty good computer to be able to play the game lag free? Or will the engine for the game be a engine that doesn't require you to have a computer for atleast 500$? 

I would say a decent computer being a GTX 970 or equivalent to have atleast medium graphics or highest not sure as there has been no announcement on specs but also its too early to get the requirements.

I'm not really sure where to put this, so i'll just put it in off topic and probaly someone has the answears to my questinos.

This should be in the Q&A section which is the sub-forums under introductions.

And what about the RDM? I'm pretty sure this will be a big problem in the game, even if there will be private servers there will be alot of rdm. And our ingame stats etc, will that be shown somewhere? Like on the website, (total kills) (total earnings in $) ?

There is no such thing as "RDM" in real life but for this the devs will have a system to stop people excessively killing, e.g. they will only be able to kill every so often or something. I am not too sure on this though.

A anticheat for the game, i'm pretty sure the game will be big and will have alot of cheaters.

They are creating there own anti-cheat engine for the game.

The only anticheat i suggest for this game is BattleEye. BattleEye have killed many cheaters for the past year now. And BattleEye is still keeping it up to cheaters.

In my opinion Battle-Eye is a shit anti-cheat engine.

And the last question i have is will the devs be constantly working on the game, update it add new stuff in guns/cars/houses etc, or will you finish the game have a few guns in the game, a few houses etc? I'm pretty sure i have my own answear for this question, beacuse the game itself will be liked by alot of people. And it already is.  But i just want to be sure that we don't be left over, that we actually get to do new stuff all the time, and you guys that are the creators give us something we haven't seen before in a game. Just to create this game is a bigshot. Well, there is alot of mods for exampel Altis life for Arma 3 that is loved. But creating a roleplaying game that is standalone is very risky. But i'm sure this game will be one of the bigger games that out here!

Well there plan is too have 300 houses over the whole map which can be bought + there will be apartments and they did say they will not get all the planned features in the game before launch and so it will be updated after full launch.

• Like 1

On 25/09/2016 at 3:35 PM, LittleVic said:

Total kills? That's like telling everyone to kill everybody...

I think that having kill stats public it's not going to happend because thats not the objetive of the game.

Maybe kill stats for the Police will be a thing. At least it makes more sence... 

Thanks James you answeared most of my questions!

What i meant with total kills was.

Murders

Cop Kills

Robberies

Total cash earned

Well yeah, but for long time players in this game it would be fun to se how many murders they have got/ polices they have killed.

Almost like steam is counting hours.

9 hours ago, LittleVic said:

Well yeah, but for long time players in this game it would be fun to se how many murders they have got/ polices they have killed.

Almost like steam is counting hours.

how about a criminal page that shows you how many player's you've murdered? noone would give you a job! police would know everything

Edited by Shimozukachi