Sign in to follow this  
LordSHIVA

EVE Online

Does anyone play EVE Online?

I've just started playing because in November it's going to be free-to-play and it's actually very good!

And the concept is very much the same of this game but it's in space

I have been playing for a few months now.  EVE really doesn't get enough praise for how good of a game it is.  It had an extremely high learning curve compared to other MMOs but in the past couple years they have added things that make it a bit easier to get into, but it's still harder than most games out there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeathWaits said:

I have been playing for a few months now.  EVE really doesn't get enough praise for how good of a game it is.  It had an extremely high learning curve compared to other MMOs but in the past couple years they have added things that make it a bit easier to get into, but it's still harder than most games out there.

isn't there soon a free membership way like in guild wars 2?

Not quite like GW2.  GW2 allows you full access to the game and all it has to offer after your initial purchase.  Then they release expansions which you have the option of purchasing if you want to experience that content.

EVE is going to be free to play with limitations.  You will have access to a predetermined set of skills, ships, equipment, etc... This will allow you to explore and play the basic aspects of the game but you will not be able to achieve the more advanced skills, ships, etc..

The long of the short is that it's kind of like a forever trial but not as handicapped as most MMOs make their trials.  (i.e. level 20 cap)