Sign in to follow this  
Iamtheonetheone

World editor

Not sure if this has been suggested before im new to this by my suggetion is to add a world editor tool for custom servers where you can edit the landscape add lots where people can build shops or houses pick what the whethere is like during different seasons and maybe you can pick what country the world you created belongs to which would change how the police looks the ais language maybe or you can also create your own different country and be able to go to war with other countries ( other servers) also if your wondering why i would love a world editor tool the main reason is so I can build all the gta worlds in one map and play identity on it

also i heard that you can only enter someones home if your invited i wish server owners will have a choice to turn this off allowing players to rob houses

also having the option to add ai in your world would be awesome the main reason is beacause of the world me and my freinds want to build on our private server where only 30 players can acsses it max unless we decide to make it a public server if we get the money to buy a good server pc anyways the world we want to create is fairly huge with only 30 of us playing max in a custom world will be lonely so i want a feature to be able to add custom ai you can customise this ai from looks to attitude and this ai will kind of act like sims they need food and water they go  to wirk unless unemployed own houses or homeless and interactable with playes from hiring them to be waiters on your restaurant to doing crimes and getting chased by police i know the game is meant to be player driven and that there is no ai but this feature would be cool nevertheless also a random ai generator

1 hour ago, Iamtheonetheone said:

Not sure if this has been suggested before im new to this by my suggetion is to add a world editor tool for custom servers where you can edit the landscape add lots where people can build shops or houses pick what the whethere is like during different seasons and maybe you can pick what country the world you created belongs to which would change how the police looks the ais language maybe or you can also create your own different country and be able to go to war with other countries ( other servers) also if your wondering why i would love a world editor tool the main reason is so I can build all the gta worlds in one map and play identity on it

also i heard that you can only enter someones home if your invited i wish server owners will have a choice to turn this off allowing players to rob houses

also having the option to add ai in your world would be awesome the main reason is beacause of the world me and my freinds want to build on our private server where only 30 players can acsses it max unless we decide to make it a public server if we get the money to buy a good server pc anyways the world we want to create is fairly huge with only 30 of us playing max in a custom world will be lonely so i want a feature to be able to add custom ai you can customise this ai from looks to attitude and this ai will kind of act like sims they need food and water they go  to wirk unless unemployed own houses or homeless and interactable with playes from hiring them to be waiters on your restaurant to doing crimes and getting chased by police i know the game is meant to be player driven and that there is no ai but this feature would be cool nevertheless also a random ai generator

I get where you are going with this and some features (e.g. private server owners controlling if able to rob houses or not) is a good idea but I know a world editor tool you are asking for would probably be hard to and time consuming. (nevertheless I think a lot of people would like it) but it would not be possible before release of the full game. However the AI suggestion would not happen as well its a player driven game (not saying it is not a cool idea), but just won't happen.

On the other hand I would not expect there to be any tools such as what you suggested (world editor or AI spawner thing).

• Like 1

On 18 September 2016 at 11:52 PM, Iamtheonetheone said:

This is a good idea i kind of asked for the same thing but yours is more detailed

they say theyre gonno allow modding so maybe you can ask someone to create a map editor tool mod and a custom npc mod like the one in minecraft 

btw you said your planning to make a gta map server for 30 people if you manage to pull it off can you make that 31 please i really want to play identity in a gta map 

And if you need help building the map im here

I wouldn't like this at all actually. 

Well, as James said its a player driven game and it should stay like that. Having private servers etc, fine. But then people probaly are going to abuse that, and give them self stuff. I think Identity should stay like it is going to be. No AI's, just playerdriven game.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LittleVic said:

I wouldn't like this at all actually. 

Well, as James said its a player driven game and it should stay like that. Having private servers etc, fine. But then people probaly are going to abuse that, and give them self stuff. I think Identity should stay like it is going to be. No AI's, just playerdriven game.

Actually i agree with you after thinking about it players can get op weapons and abbilities with mods

but maybe they could fix that by making a rule that the mod have to be posted in yhe website and the developers have to make a patch for it to work and if it gives players op abilities it should be taken off

but the ai thing idk isee why he needs it for his server but as james said about having crappy ai and a player driven game

maybe if there if we do get police ai in mods or what not they can be really really smart

19 minutes ago, Bigboy said:

Actually i agree with you after thinking about it players can get op weapons and abbilities with mods

but maybe they could fix that by making a rule that the mod have to be posted in yhe website and the developers have to make a patch for it to work and if it gives players op abilities it should be taken off

but the ai thing idk isee why he needs it for his server but as james said about having crappy ai and a player driven game

maybe if there if we do get police ai in mods or what not they can be really really smart

you should think about that. the game isn't even released for any system xD