Vyndictus

Driver's License, Points and Warnings

Hey there. I'm curious if there's any information on driver's licenses and having points or warnings attached to them after a successful traffic stop similar to the real life counter parts? Also, how deep will traffic rules go as far as licenses, insurance, registration, ect?

• Like 1

Hopefully there will be some kind of driving test as seen in some of the arma 3 mods. Probably it will either be that, or the usual 'buy license' as also seen in alot of the altis life servers. Good idea to implent insurence to the game, especially if there would be diffrent types of insurences, like in the real world, the more expensive the more it covers.
Could also see the registration part work, were it would be in the criminals best interest to not have the car registered, like having the ability to counterfit license plate, or steal cars to use in robberies etc. So it wont be easily traced back to them, making more work for the detectives at the presinct!

• Like 2

I like the idea to go to driving school, maybe and AI controlled one. That way it will cut down people who crash into others because they think its fun. 

I just hope there are side effects for being intoxicated so that cops can do field sobriety tests if they suspect DUI. Maybe players have to complete some sort of vehicle track to earn a drivers license and the cops could revoke the license for reckless driving which forces a civilian to retake his test. The possibilities are endless!

I hope also that there will be some kind of driving test. But it should be hold short or must be good designed... Such stuff can be very boring.

On 07/10/2016 at 1:33 AM, ChristianFossland said:

Good idea to implent insurence to the game, especially if there would be diffrent types of insurences, like in the real world, the more expensive the more it covers.

This would be cool and it would also allow people to create insurance companies.