Tommy_Belmonte

1970's and 80's Roleplay

I understand that Miki made a new thread and I for will absolutely participate in it. But this is for people who wanna feel nostalgia. Be in a time where the Mafia ran a big chunk of the U.S. Pablo Escobar was still making moves in Columbia. Van Halen and AC/DC still ruled the airwaves. You can RP how you like within reason. From time to time I will date what time it is in RP so that it can progress nicely. But be warned! This RP will last until hopefully 1989. And if people want we can talk about extending it. But the time is 

August 17th, 1973

Waking up early in the morning, Rosso rolls off his bed and walk out onto his homes balcony to take a breathe of fresh air before heading out. He turns and walks back into his room and enters a walkin closet and grabs a pair of black high waisted dress pants and a blue button down collared shirt and quickly put them on. He heads down stairs to the garage and grabs the keys to a dark red 1971 Mercedes 280sl roadster off the wall hook. He opens the car door and gets in starting the car. He opens the garage and slowly drives out of the garage and down the driveway to the road where he stops briefly and takes a happy deep breathe and makes a left heading down the road with Stayin Alive playing on the radio.

Elexis enjoys rollerskating at the beach, palm trees slowly run past, the wind caresses her skin, a Sony walkman clipped onto her shorts and Nancy Sinatra - Sugar Town singing into her ears.