The RP that's on the forum, it has nine pages worth of stuff that's gone on. Are we going to be counting all of it as things that happened before we actually play or just something in an alternate universe where we can die but once we get in game we are still alive?

I know I'm overthinking but I just wanna make sure.

Yeh its just something on the side to have fun. You can do whatever you want with your character. I had a character before my current one. Before the change i posted his death in the RP thread but if you want to kill off your character thats fine. This has nothing to do with when the game releases.

1 hour ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

I wish it was more active. We could make some great stories off of it?

Yeh it seems to have died down quite a bit now. So far ive been a part of the first ever one and hosted the other two myself. If people would like it, we can start afresh with a new story line.

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Yeh it seems to have died down quite a bit now. So far ive been a part of the first ever one and hosted the other two myself. If people would like it, we can start afresh with a new story line.

YES! I would love to do that

1 hour ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

YES! I would love to do that

Alright well ill see if the others are up for it and see how it goes. If so ill start a new thread for RP.

9 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Alright well ill see if the others are up for it and see how it goes. If so ill start a new thread for RP.

I think it would be better to start a new one. Mainly because of the new people that joined the site can now start off with everybody else!

• Like 1