Sign in to follow this  
Profender

Hi From the Netherlands

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

BETA is expected then but may get delayed...

Thanks,

Just wondering i am searching the forums about the following questions i have:

Is there a monthly fee for playing?

Are there any in game purchases ? (meaning real money to get things easy... Wich i hope will not be in the game)

I guess Likes give reputation? That is why you explicit ask for that? No problem but can you like my posts also? Im very new and have no reputation whats so ever? Im not a forum kind of guy.. then again this is a very interesting game? 

6 minutes ago, Profender said:

Thanks,

Just wondering i am searching the forums about the following questions i have:

Is there a monthly fee for playing?

Are there any in game purchases ? (meaning real money to get things easy... Wich i hope will not be in the game)

1. This game is not subscription based its you buy it once and you pay once. 

2. Yes, they will have in-game purchases, but only cosmetics. This game is not a pay to win game.

5 minutes ago, Profender said:

I guess Likes give reputation? That is why you explicit ask for that? No problem but can you like my posts also? Im very new and have no reputation whats so ever? Im not a forum kind of guy.. then again this is a very interesting game? 

I don't ask people specifically to like my posts, I have that in my signature bit as because its up to them to choose to give me a like and that just encourages them to choose if I was helpful.

2. I am sorry, but I only like a post if I like it, e.g. it was a good idea/suggestion or a good question or answer to something. It is against the rules to ask someone to directly like a post. Just remember likes are earn't here, not just given.

Thanks for the first bit of information,

But never talk to me like a schoolboy again like you did on your second section point 2.