Asupra

Forza horizon 3 to PC

Finally some good call from Microsoft after 20 years or so .. a thing such as Froza on pc have been a fantasy for alot of sim racing gamer's and racers ...what do u think Boys  

56 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/08/24/you-can-now-stream-classic-playstation-games-to-your-pc-via-ps-now/

Along with that and Microsoft streaming to PC, I think consoles are slowly but certainly meeting their demise.

Actually very true. With Microsoft announcing this may be their last console it may be the end of Xbox. Which is sad for me because of my memories on it, but everything must come to an end. And maybe this could spark the end of PlayStation as well. Hopefully they realize the potential of PC gaming and it becomes a bit more mainstream.

• Like 2

its funny personally to me, i had an argument with someone about the whole procedure of creating a game on the desktop and the console ,,,,still he wont give up on the idea that the whole point of a video game console which is ( have it all on the ready with no effort and no need to understand how it works (the files the engine the textures the architecture of the code it self for the game , and more ) that said never forget to mention the modding ability , private server hosting and list goes on and on ) and the life spam of that console , at the end its nice to have wide variety of gaming concepts but the most important thing is not to forget how it got created and with the aid of what hardware , PC Rules :P