Sign in to follow this  
Codrutz100

About bullet-proof vests

Just to let you know this is ONLY my opinion. 

I think that there should be bullet-proof vests in game for Police, SWAT, FBI and so on but I think that civs or criminals should be allowed to buy them too.

Now I think that there should be more kinds of them like:

Small vests like lightweight ballistic vests, these are its propreties:Can be weared under clothes undetectable perfect for stakeout missions or going undercover. They can stop a small amount handgun bullets and anyone can buy them at any gun store. 

Now on the medium ones:Preferd by the police and the FBI they can stop a large amount of handgun bullets and a small amount of rifle and shotgun bullets. The vest is visible and you need a license for it. 

The BIG ones:Only SWAT teams have the permission to wear one only in critical conditions and they can stop an unlimited amount of handgun bullets and a large amount of rifle and shotgun bullets. 

Also please come with some photos and I want to hear your opinion about them. 

And i think you should lose a little health whenever you get shot multiple times like you get a broken rib or something. 

Edited by Codrutz100
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Codrutz100 said:

Just to let you know this is ONLY my opinion. 

I think that there should be bullet-proof vests in game for Police, SWAT, FBI and so on but I think that civs or criminals should be allowed to buy them too.

Now I think that there should be more kinds of them like:

Small vests like lightweight ballistic vests, these are its propreties:Can be weared under clothes undetectable perfect for stakeout missions or going undercover. They can stop a small amount handgun bullets and anyone can buy them at any gun store. 

Now on the medium ones:Preferd by the police and the FBI they can stop a large amount of handgun bullets and a small amount of rifle and shotgun bullets. The vest is visible and you need a license for it. 

The BIG ones:Only SWAT teams have the permission to wear one only in critical conditions and they can stop an unlimited amount of handgun bullets and a large amount of rifle and shotgun bullets. 

Also please come with some photos and I want to hear your opinion about them. 

And i think you should lose a little health whenever you get shot multiple times like you get a broken rib or something. 

Its a great Idea and I couldn't agree with you more, BUT Police cannot go UNDERCOVER so that part is obviously cancelled out.

I am not sure if there are bullet-proof vests either BUT I would love it other than the undercover cop part.  

The reason for no undercover cops: The devs want to make sure that Cops are distinguished for Criminals and so Cops must be in Police uniform to be on duty.

• Like 1

I think it's a good idea too. There doesn't need for there to be undercover cops to be in the game to have lightweight hidden vests. Civs and criminals should be able to buy them legally although at a decent price and it would stop maybe a couple of low calibre rounds before someone starts taking regular damage. As for the heavy one, I think the swat should have vests but not that they would stop unlimited handgun fire, that would be too OP, and since most criminals have handguns, the swat wouldn't even be scared and it would break rp. I think the heaviest vest should be only able to stop maybe 3-4 handgun rounds and 1-2 rifle rounds before taking damage.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think it's a good idea too. There doesn't need for there to be undercover cops to be in the game to have lightweight hidden vests. Civs and criminals should be able to buy them legally although at a decent price and it would stop maybe a couple of low calibre rounds before someone starts taking regular damage. As for the heavy one, I think the swat should have vests but not that they would stop unlimited handgun fire, that would be too OP, and since most criminals have handguns, the swat wouldn't even be scared and it would break rp. I think the heaviest vest should be only able to stop maybe 3-4 handgun rounds and 1-2 rifle rounds before taking damage.

Maybe a clip of handgun rounds, like max 8 handgun rounds and like 3 rifle rounds "depending on calibre" of the rounds.

• Like 1