Erlich

25K Triads DISBANDED

25K Triads

With Loyalty comes Honor with Honor comes Wealth

Backstory

The 25K are one of the most powerful triad in China and the leader Bai Cheng has sent his son(Hai Cheng) to go and expand the triad empire to the island of Identity to bring his father Honor.

The 25K will not own large territories in cities but will own small and some medium territories in AshHill and possibly Roseport Our Main businesses will be drugs and guns and will happily do business with anyone unless your a rat.

Structure

Dragon Head(Mountain Master)-Leader of the triads

Deputy Mountain Master-Deputy

Vanguard-Operations officer

Incense Master-Ceremonies officer(Sets up the meetings)

Red Pole-Enforcer

White Paper Fan-Administrator

Straw Sandal- Liason Officer(Distributors)

49ers-Ordinary members

Blue Lanterns- Uninitiated members

Triad.png.e7fb092a1dff5eb92dfa7f45527bf3

49ers

Before evolving from blue lantern to 49er you must swear oath to the Triad.

O Dragon Head I swear oath to honor you and your triad I swear from this day to represent your triad till my last breath.

And then we will have a party to honor you joining the triad and you will get your tattoos(Hopefully they add a custom tattoo system.) 

Code Of Honor

I shall never betray my sworn brothers and sisters. If, through a misunderstanding, I have caused the arrest of one of my brothers I must release him immediately. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts.

I will offer financial assistance to sworn brothers and sisters who are in trouble in order that they may pay their passage fee, etc. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts. 

I must never commit any indecent assaults on the wives, sisters, or daughters, of my sworn brothers and sisters. I shall be killed by five thunderbolts if I break this oath. 

If I should change my mind and deny my membership of the 25K I will be killed by myriads of swords. 

If I am arrested after committing an offense I must accept my punishment and not try to place blame on my sworn brothers and sisters. If I do so I will be killed by five thunderbolts. 
If my natural brothers and sisters are involved in a dispute or lawsuit with my sworn brothers and sisters I must not help either party against the other but must attempt to have the matter settled amicably. If I break this oath I will be killed by five thunderbolts. 

The 25K will be available to any Asian and other nationalities both male and female. Just Message me on the forums and make the subject blue lantern.

daily030710-22_20030710170033.jpg.7e6a66c49ff932277323a92598b6faf1646d5a.jpg.2d9

Edited by FatJesusGaming
  • Like 3

i like how the first module of the game has not even got a release date and you already disbanded your gang

12 hours ago, Glueman said:

i like how the first module of the game has not even got a release date and you already disbanded your gang

Its not a matter of if the game is out or not. Its up to whether the leader of the gang wants to still lead a gang or not. I myself have done it many times but people have come to enjoy my gang and so it is still up due to a lot of interest in it. Im still undecided however. 

12 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

Its not a matter of if the game is out or not. Its up to whether the leader of the gang wants to still lead a gang or not. I myself have done it many times but people have come to enjoy my gang and so it is still up due to a lot of interest in it. Im still undecided however. 

You know my opinion man. With the new GTA DLC coming out. We can do it man. I believe in you man.

9 hours ago, DJ_Roswell said:

If not, the Highwaymen shall step in and make a new GTA MC.