Sign in to follow this  
Markoj

Game update

Well...

I've been tracking this game for soo long and there's like no updates,  no nothing. Last update was like 25th march. What is going on? It shows me low potential. Are there people even trying hard to work on the game? I've seen no posts like testing a particular part of the game or new feature. Or am I just dumb? :D No offence guys but I'm dissapointed :(

They respond to any questions on Twitter on what they are working on... something big, They hope to release the game Early 2017... so...

Its all a matter of where your faith lies, if you still see this game coming out then stay and support the dev team who im sure are working hard to make this game a possibility, if not then go, no ones forcing you to stay here, just dont end up being one of those people that doesnt support the game but ends up staying to spread negativity around the forums.

19 hours ago, Venedict said:

They respond to any questions on Twitter on what they are working on... something big, They hope to release the game Early 2017... so...

So....I'll tell you now nothing which they say on Twitter actually proves they are doing anything, it's a very untrustworthy form of evidence to be honest. I'm still supporting the game yes and I'm fine when people just say "Be patient" and that, but its when people start trying to justify their recent doings by talking about them on Twitter, theres no evidence you know that.

20 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I'm fine when people just say "Be patient" and that, but its when people start trying to justify their recent doings by talking about them on Twitter, theres no evidence you know that.

"Justify their recent doings by talking about them on Twitter"..

Venedict did no such thing. He was just saying that the developers of Identity have provided countless tweets of which state what they hope to have implemented in the game. Anyone who perceives these tweets as factual information would be unwise to do so. As you said, "It's a very unworthy form of evidence".. But they're not exactly trying to set anything in stone here- they're just replying to people's questions according to what they hope for the game to be. 

If you could please define recent doings please, that'd be great. I assume you're talking about the lack of updates on the game's development. The only ones who can justify this, are the individuals developing Identity. We know nothing about what progress is being made due to focusing more on development than updating the "Dev Blog".

Keep in mind that it's easier to lose yourself in your own impatience, than to be understanding of the decisions made by the developers.