ZaaksKS

Buildings

Yes, the highest building I imagine will be the free hotel/apartment that all new players will get free. 

After that, I'm sure there will be other very large buildings as there will be cities. Along with that, it would be odd if there wasn't large buildings. I don't know any city that doesn't have at least a 5 story, and those are extremely small towns. With that, people need offices because players call for help, as well as buisness for telemarketers.

Aside.that, there might be other apartment buildings in which each floor is its own room, so really, to be logical and to spread players around the map, it's only expected that there are more hotels, motels, and offices for whatever purpose other players might use them for whether it be interviews or studio apartments, luxery rooms like acupunture and fast food spots.

Be creative and sometimes you can get your own answer. But if not, the mighty NutButter shall assist!

I hope I helped, please PM me for any other questions or search for the topic your after. I don't recall hearing this posted so I figured I'd rescue you (: haha

27 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Yes, the highest building I imagine will be the free hotel/apartment that all new players will get free. 

After that, I'm sure there will be other very large buildings as there will be cities. Along with that, it would be odd if there wasn't large buildings. I don't know any city that doesn't have at least a 5 story, and those are extremely small towns. With that, people need offices because players call for help, as well as buisness for telemarketers.

Aside.that, there might be other apartment buildings in which each floor is its own room, so really, to be logical and to spread players around the map, it's only expected that there are more hotels, motels, and offices for whatever purpose other players might use them for whether it be interviews or studio apartments, luxery rooms like acupunture and fast food spots.

Be creative and sometimes you can get your own answer. But if not, the mighty NutButter shall assist!

I hope I helped, please PM me for any other questions or search for the topic your after. I don't recall hearing this posted so I figured I'd rescue you (: haha

I didn't know a free starter home was a thing, so thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NutterButter said:

The hotel will be free for a certain amount of days in which players will need to start earning money quickly before they get kicked out the hotel. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The hotel will be free for a certain amount of days in which players will need to start earning money quickly before they get kicked out the hotel. 

It's okay though because I'm going to have a hotel you can come to for suuuuper cheap. Upside, bed, bath, fridge and lights- downside, bar fights, prositutes, thefts and gang beatings.

Keep focused on the upside (:

4 hours ago, NutterButter said:

It's okay though because I'm going to have a hotel you can come to for suuuuper cheap. Upside, bed, bath, fridge and lights- downside, bar fights, prositutes, thefts and gang beatings.

Keep focused on the upside (:

xD I will already have a luxury 1 bedroom apartment sorry won't be getting mugged everyday.