Chase

Early money

Hello citizens of identity. Do you think it would be fair for us to be able to earn money when the modules come out so that we have some pocket change when the beta releases. Also since this game will obviously blow up when the beta come out and it's advertised, we can actually be "founders". I like the idea of having a head start so that new players will have someone to look up to and guide. Also I want to snatch up all the new criminals that buy the game at release and have them be part of my mafia. Maybe it could have the same feel as the beta testers in sword art online that everyone flocked around.

17 hours ago, Chase said:

Hello citizens of identity. Do you think it would be fair for us to be able to earn money when the modules come out so that we have some pocket change when the beta releases. Also since this game will obviously blow up when the beta come out and it's advertised, we can actually be "founders". I like the idea of having a head start so that new players will have someone to look up to and guide. Also I want to snatch up all the new criminals that buy the game at release and have them be part of my mafia. Maybe it could have the same feel as the beta testers in sword art online that everyone flocked around.

Well they could do this but then it will give us a advantage to get stuff early and thats not what the devs want.