Sign in to follow this  
Rew_Mceo

Some questions about companies

I've been looking over the forum for a few days and have read some very interesting things amd seen some very VERY excited people ;) Though I still have some questions about the business system in identity.(since I would like to start a company of my own)

The first thing I would like to know is about the legal form companies have. For example will players buy a store and call this a business. Or, what I hope, will players have to register a company at the government, open a separate bank account for this company and buy a store in the name of this company. In other words, will companies be legal entities that can buy and sell products, services and real estate and be able to hire people that work for that company, all owned by players.

Also, I would like to know or you can sell shares of your company and be able to trade shares of your own company and other players their companies. And to that extend will it be able for companies to own other companies?

My last question is a bit of an open one. How much creativity will players have in setting up companies? So will they be able to open things like a bank or an insurance agency or will they be limited to a few things like production, retail and some trucking (which already would be quite something)?

Thanks for reading. I'm very interested what you think.

Edited by Rew_Mceo
  • Like 1

+1 like! reminds me of the german version of operating legal forms: e.K.; GbR; OHG; KG; GmbH; AG etc.

• Like 1