Sign in to follow this  
alfederaly

Declaring the Sheriff

add me on snapchat i will show the identityrpg police tactics.

snap:azizalsalem

and the people who think im 30. im only 19 and stop asking me also my car is s500 2016.

watch the video and join the fuzz

IMG_2075.mp4

12 minutes ago, Max_42 said:

No one asked for your car and no one asked for your snap.

Oh hes been here a long time, pretty sure his last account got banned so hes made yet again another one....

Yeh watch out for this one. Very short fuse and likes to be a bit on the racist side

• Like 1

Yeah, isn't it this guy that had this police guy as his image? And were going crazy everywhere?

2 hours ago, QuiCKs said:

Yeah, isn't it this guy that had this police guy as his image? And were going crazy everywhere?

Yup. Believe he got banned after calling Shimo an N word. But, he just doesnt fuck off. Im amazed he still thinks he'll get to be a cop in this game. 

On 2016-07-17 at 6:04 PM, Herzog said:

Yup. Believe he got banned after calling Shimo an N word. But, he just doesnt fuck off. Im amazed he still thinks he'll get to be a cop in this game. 

Wow.. Yeah, well let him belive so :D Hopefully it won't crush his dreams when the game releases.

On 17.7.2016 at 6:04 PM, Herzog said:

so that's why i couldn't open the thread and they (asylum team via twitter) told me about robo aliens... but could you please pm me what exactly he wrote?

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

so that's why i couldn't open the thread and they (asylum team via twitter) told me about robo aliens... but could you please pm me what exactly he wrote?

Tbh i cannot remember. Id find the post for you but its most likely been taken down. I do remember that he called you that. 

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Tbh i cannot remember. Id find the post for you but its most likely been taken down. I do remember that he called you that. 

there is just one problem: i'm not black xD

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

there is just one problem: i'm not black xD

Ahaha, well theres no offence to be taken then but others may have found it offensive 

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Ahaha, well theres no offence to be taken then but others may have found it offensive 

trust me, there are always haters in the internet

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1