Sign in to follow this  
CluelessBystander

Uhmm.. Hi everyone!

Hello guys. First of all I am Asian so forgive my english if its not good. Two years ago I watched FrankieonPC's lets play of Arma 3 Altis life. I really love it, I want to play it so bad but my PC was potato back then. Now I have a better computer, then I learned about the game last week and I'm ecstatic. I am a Registered Nurse/EMT so probably I'd be playing as an EMT in the game. Some questions tho

1. How does the server (official server) work ? For example if I have a house in location X in server 1. Do I also own that same house in server 2?

2. People are talking about selling drugs.. Where are they go sell it? To other Players or NPCs?

3. How complete is the game at this point? I read somewhere the game will be out early 2017 but I have not seen a single gameplay footage.

4. Will this game be available on Steam?

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

1. The servers are linked, but I am not certain it will be your house on server 2 because that means there will be way too little houses as the devs said they are putting 300 houses on the map. On the other hand apartments are instanced and so you will have it on all official servers.

2. Well there are going to be drug dealer NPC's with a fixed set of prices, and you can sell to players for maybe bgger profit as you can set prices when selling to real players.

3. The game is early stages and is hoped for a beta early 2017 in which full game release just after, the beta will be feature packed as they don't want to release it when it has fairly little content. Also they hope to release 3 standalone modules which are pieces of the game this year/ before beta and full game release, you can read up on these modules from Here! (ignore the progress bar at the bottom as it is only updated manually and when the devs feel they have hit a milestone.)

4. They hope to have it available on steam but don't know how long it takes for the steam process to be complete.