Nydz

Create your own website

How cool would it be to create your own website in-game? You could make a website to advertise your business or someone could make a website that is like Youtube and you can upload videos to it. This would be amazing to implement this into the game either on release or as a later DLC or something.

I might have been reading wrong but i think i have seen something about making websites for businesses in game. If not, advertisements can be done in several other ways like billboards and other such.

Please try and use the search function before posting.

Thanks 

Creating in-game websites for businesses maybe a hard thing to implement. Nothing is stopping you from creating your own website out of the game but advertising it in the game via @Herzog's suggestion of billboards and such.

• Like 1

Yes, as @Sicario said you can always create an out of game website to advertise your business until we know more about this topic. I have a thread containing quite a few community made websites that you can have a look at. 

Feel free to look at these made by various people on the forums and take ideas if it is something you'd like to do.

Well actually, this isn't as hard to implement as one might think. On a static and basic level, you could use UE4 Render Targets and a framework like BLUI to implement a HTML5 Rich UI. I think it's definitely something they should look at implementing. As for a Dynamic website, they could create their own JavaScript API to interact with the current players details, or allow access to virtual Visa card payments.

• Like 1

I watched a Q&A video on youtube where one of the dev's mentioned that you are able to create your own website for advertising your business. It looks like their is a fake Facebook app on an ingame computer as well. I believe they will have a social media network like R*'s Social Club.