Cstove

A cool scenario

This cool scenario I imagined was a man was walking down a street, while a car zips past him.  The man is hit and killed.  Now the driver is taken into custody and sent to court where a judge or jury shall decide if it was intentional and if he will be charged with murder.  Or an accident and the man will be charged with vehicular manslaughter.  This would affect his prison time for manslaughter maybe 15-20 minutes and murder 35-40 minutes.  Let me know what you all think!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2016 at 8:29 AM, Shimozukachi said:

this has been asked too many times. please use the search function an search for tags like "murder" or "court"

I wasnt asking I was just saying this is gonna be a cool cool part in the game and i created a little scene that ik will probably occur.  IM tired of you literally replying to everyone saying use the search function.  Ik courts are in the game I wasnt asking.  Your so ignorant I cant stand it, everyone here is just trying to share the ideas as they are excited for the game.   

9 minutes ago, Narc said:

yeh thats how rp works bud :P

Ik bud the main focus of this was talking about how its cool there will be actual courts and judges who will decide your verdict.