Sign in to follow this  
TheExpiditionVortex

Day and Night Cycle

Personally I would like to see a pretty long day and night cycle in Identity to create a difference between daylife and nightlife if ya know what I mean. If you have a brief day and night cycle the city will pretty much remain constant but if you give long days and long nights then the city might develop two different personalities in the day and the night. Just a idea.

• Like 1

I like this idea. Long nights and long days. Also none f that 3 hour days 1 hour nights. Would like to see exact same length of day and night and long days and nights in general

1 hour ago, TheExpiditionVortex said:

Personally I would like to see a pretty long day and night cycle in Identity to create a difference between daylife and nightlife if ya know what I mean. If you have a brief day and night cycle the city will pretty much remain constant but if you give long days and long nights then the city might develop two different personalities in the day and the night. Just a idea.

38 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I like this idea. Long nights and long days. Also none f that 3 hour days 1 hour nights. Would like to see exact same length of day and night and long days and nights in general

I hate to break it to you but on twitter the devs said that the night time will be long but not as long as the day time will be.

• Like 1