stormborn

1st Identity Militia

What is the Militia?

The 1st Identity Militia is a well armed group of responsible civilians. Tyranny is a natural instinct of some men and will no doubt find it's way into identity. Therefore a group of civilians, myself included are here to uphold the rights for the small people in identity. We will not openly bear arms against anyone unless rights are being seriously infringed by a group of people. This does not serve as a full time career, only as a safeguard group for concerned citizens.

How to join?

Please just message myself and I will interview you to get to know you :) 

Ranks. 

Head of the Militia: Stormborn  

1st Lieutenant: Vacant 

2nd Lieutenant: Vacant

minutemen-1770s-granger.jpg

• Like 1

@stormborn

I personally don't want to join, but that sound like a good idea. Its just I hope you realise that the kinda people who are infringing other peoples rights are powerful and plentiful. But good luck with your militia :) 

• Like 2

Very cool! I might actually make a militia, not sure tho too much to handle, crime family, car club and militia, haha!

26 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Luca_Santarelli

There should be a pretty clear line between militia and what they stand for, compared to a crime family. 

What i'm trying to say is that my family will always have my back, we aren't out for our personal riches, we will help everybody out. I know how a militia works and its completely different from us. 

13 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Luca_Santarelli

I'm not trying to start an argument, or piss you off, but if you aren't out for personal riches, what is the point of a crime family?

Yes of course we make our money illegally, commit crimes, steal and lie. but we also give to those who need. We are not complete assholes . I would like to quote al Capone in this. 

"I am a kind person, i'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for" 

On 6/18/2016 at 3:26 PM, Herzog said:

@AndrewDonaldson

Pretty much what @Luca_Santarelli is saying is that his crime family is like a modern day robin hood. Committing crime to get the riches but giving it to those in need. 

Shoot, I'll believe that when I sees it, It ain't too often men in nice suits who preach about family give money back without a whole Fishing Trawlers worth of "Catches".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Shoot, I'll believe that when I sees it, It ain't too often men in nice suits who preach about family give money back without a whole Fishing Trawlers worth of "Catches".

Fair enough point

13 hours ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

I think some of you should really think about this quote....

"I am a kind person, i'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for" 

On 6/21/2016 at 6:29 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I think some of you should really think about this quote....

Sure sure I hear you and it's a mighty fine quote I hope you adhere to,  but here's another.

"A truly unkind man convinces everyone he is kind"

Or another.  

"Et Tu, Brute?"

And those two fits the type of people I'm not one to do readily work with, or trust to make good on their promises of mutual gain, Bikers I can trust, straight up fact about their dealings show them respect you get it back and life goes on, but in my experiences men in suits will shake your hand while someone else readies the blade at your back, unless of course you're "Family"  Bad experiences is all I'm saying. If you prove to be a man of your word and you and your bring up your community and make your territory a better place by god I'll applaud you happily sir.  Till then.

15 hours ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

And those two fits the type of people I'm not one to do readily work with, or trust to make good on their promises of mutual gain, Bikers I can trust, straight up fact about their dealings show them respect you get it back and life goes on, but in my experiences men in suits will shake your hand while someone else readies the blade at your back, unless of course you're "Family"  Bad experiences is all I'm saying. If you prove to be a man of your word and you and your bring up your community and make your territory a better place by god I'll applaud you happily sir.  Till then.

I agree with you, I'm always a man of my word, and If I cannot fill the needs someone has asked Then I will tell them no matter what. But if somebody double crosses me it is a different story. Like I say here in my crime family forum post;

We are Different people day and night, dark and unknown completely apart from everybody else. Theirs only a certain few of us, so we keep operations real tight.

Glad to hear we have made an agreement, If you need anything, literally  just ask me or anyone in my family.

~Luca Santarelli