TheHonourableJames

Candidacy for governor, representing the CCP.

I've had enough of these liberals and their communist ideas! 

Therefore, I intend to run a campaign based on conservative ideas, and a conservative platform. 

First and foremost, I want to bolster our capitalist economy! We need to abolish the regulations burdening our companies! Small, medium, large they are all feeling the burden, which is overregulation! Let the market regulate itself, government should not be, involved in terrorizing innocent companies! 

We need to relieve our population of the burden, which is taxation! The power to tax is the power to destroy! We need a minimal government, with minimal tax rate when we relieve the people of the burden, which is taxation they will increase spending, in our open economy. We need to praise economist such as Arthur Laffer, a worldwide respected economist, whom invented the "Laffer curve" which was the successful economic model, behind Ronald Reagan’s presidency.

Eminent domain, is infringing upon our privacy rights! Another law the government is abusing to destroy our liberties, this will not go on in my cabinet! The government will not steal your property, for private use.

The rise of anti-gun laws proposed, and rhetoric, will not, be tolerated! We as American citizens are entitled to bear arms! There is a reason it's the second amendment it's, there to protect our first amendment! The right to bear arms will be strengthened, by my cabinet and I. We will enforce those laws currently in place, but we need to protect ourselves, from criminals, and terrorist. Therefore, the right to bear arms will be strengthened, and secured by me, as your governor, you will be able to defend yourselves.

I put it to the people, we need to take back control, control of our own borders! Control of our lives, without government interfering, with high taxation or, regulations burdening our population! We will reinforce our border controls, tougher visa laws, and increase border patrol capabilities! We need to combat terrorism at home, and abroad! Increase the presence, of our elite troops and airstrikes to combat ISIL, increase the presence of NATO, in the Baltic countries and Eastern Europe as a whole. 

Vote for a conservative bright future! I will stand firm on my views, defending them and defending freedom, democracy, and our economy!

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, Conservative Coalition Party's, candidate for governor. 

@TheHonourableJames

Wow wow wow! Slow down there mate. Before I start to refute almost all of what you just said, let me say that your grammar could probably be worked on. I'm not saying that to be mean or degrading, simply its kind of confusing reading what you wrote. I also want to point out that I take my politics seriously, as I hope, you do too. 

So firstly; you want to abolish regulations burdening our companies? Regulations are the reason larger bodies (like myself) cannot take advantage of smaller bodies (i.e. grocery stores, food stands and the like). Regulations also keep the products/services suppliers sell or purchase of a high standard. Otherwise I might as well sell my firearms (as that is what my business does, sell weaponary and firearms)  with defects for twice the price! That would be ludicrous. Regulations are the backbone of businesses and their standards. The idea of the market regulating itself is a frivolous thought. It would be wonderful to see a market flourish, but without the support of the government, 'shady' organisations could get involved and defraud/exploit the system. The market needs the support of the government. 

You want to relieve the population of taxation? Without taxes, how the hell are you suppose to pay for the council workers that make and maintain our roads? How will you pay for education? Allied health? Police? Firefighters? Paramedics? Without tax, you don't have government paid jobs, without government paid jobs people will die and anarchy will rein. 

Now eminent domain... you might be on to something there. (Coming out of character for a second, sorry. I am not sure if this is even possible, I don't think the devs have discussed this, so I will just assume it is possible. Now back into character.) The argument there is that the government may need to take land off of a criminal, for example; a man was growing illegal substances on a hectare of farming land, near the beach (for whatever reason), once this culprit was caught, and he has no immediate kin, you could expropriate that land and use it for a docking site for government approved deliveries, or something similar. But that is not my area of expertise, so I won't say anymore. 

The old argument of the right to bear arms, I actually agree with you on that one. Everyone has the right to a defence. 

To conclude, I think you really need to review your opinions and wants. What you are proposing may sound nice, less tax, more money, hooray! But in reality, we all know we need tax, as much as we hate it. 

So I say Sir, your change does not work for me... 

Yours in faith,

Andrew Donaldson 

CEO of Donaldson & Guns

Edited by AndrewDonaldson

Not signed in

@AndrewDonaldson

Regarding the grammar, I simply didn't get to editing it to be perfect.

As you would have read, I stated I wish to abolish "overregulation"which is hurting our economy, of course, we need minimal regulations, but we've become a overregulated economy, therefore I'm planning, to abolish the unnecessary regulations. The market will flourish, there are already organisations, whom regulate their own market, an example could be, the advertising industry, less regulation will indeed, be beneficial to you, and your business. As I stated, we need to relieve our companies small, medium, large of over regulation. The market does not need the governments, sneaky hands in its business, the government cannot act, as if it knows the private industry, the private industry can regulate itself. That's preposterous, utterly preposterous, I cannot take your comments seriously when you slander my name. Have you even read my proposals? At this point, I'm assuming you haven't. I CLEARLY STATED, WE NEED A MINIMAL GOVERNMENT WITH A MINIMAL TAX RATE. It's crystal clear, for anyone whom indeed has eyes. I cannot understand how, you can utterly slander our campaign and my name, cause you did not, read clearly. 

I stated, we shall end eminent domain, for "Private use" meaning we shall not take private land, for private use. If in such case it's a convicted criminal, that would be a clear case for eminemt domain. 

I'm indeed delighted to hear, we'll make sure to uphold our constitutional right, which is to bear arms. 

It sounds nice, but is indeed possible, we can easily implement, these conservative ideals. Ronald Reagan, cut taxes greatly, and the economic boom lasted two decades!, we don't need such a large tax rate, we'll cut it! Our population will indeed have more funds whom which they can spend into our economy that won't be overregulated!.

Our change will indeed impact your life, and business in only the most positive terms. So I say believe in our conservative, platform it will work it is possible and it has been done. 

Here's a Reaganomics fact. 

2.  Reaganomics:  Reagan’s mix of across-the-board tax cuts, deregulation, and domestic spending restraint helped fuel an economic boom that lasted two decades.  Reagan inherited a misery index (the sum of the inflation and unemployment rates) of 19.99%, and when he left office it had dropped to 9.72%.  President Obama take note:  Under Reaganomics, 16 million new jobs were created.

Source: http://humanevents.com/2011/02/06/top-10-reagan-achievements/

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, candidate for governor, representing the Conservative Coalition Party.

@TheHonourableJames

Well I am glad your grammar is better in your response. Overregulation may be damaging other countries economies, like America, but in the world of Identity, which is run by its citizens, regulations will be necessary. There are third-party organisations that will be leading the market industry, but they need to be regulated, otherwise they could take advantage of the citizens. The government having their 'sneaky hands' in a business is down to opinion. I think their assistance is a necessary evil. 

And now you are saying my opinion is preposterous? When did I slander your name? I said you sound like Donald Trump, which may have been a little unfair, but I haven't slandered your name. So I say again, think before you speak. What I wrote was my opinion, if you can't take criticism from your future citizens, then you really should not be running for a position of politics.  

What Reagan did was incredible, creating jobs and boosting the market, it was brilliant, but just because that worked in America, that does not mean it will work in the world of Identity. You also have to include the fact that the Identity's market would be brand new, meaning chaos and random price increases/decreases would be common place for the first few weeks. Meaning, if you did not have a stable government hand, the fluctuations would be out of control.  

Lastly, I have criticised your work, not because I do not want to see you succeed, but I want the political world of Identity to flourish. We need a strong party and leader, and if you can't take constructive criticism (because that's what it was), you should not be in a position of influence. I want more people like yourself, coming forward and putting your ideas out there, but don't expect the citizens of Identity to instantly love you. I hope you respond with less hostility, and we can have a reasonable debate. 

Thank you, 

Andrew Donaldson

CEO of Donaldson & Guns

5 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@TheHonourableJames

Well I am glad your grammar is better in your response. Overregulation may be damaging other countries economies, like America, but in the world of Identity, which is run by its citizens, regulations will be necessary. There are third-party organisations that will be leading the market industry, but they need to be regulated, otherwise they could take advantage of the citizens. The government having their 'sneaky hands' in a business is down to opinion. I think their assistance is a necessary evil. 

And now you are saying my opinion is preposterous? When did I slander your name? I said you sound like Donald Trump, which may have been a little unfair, but I haven't slandered your name. So I say again, think before you speak. What I wrote was my opinion, if you can't take criticism from your future citizens, then you really should not be running for a position of politics.  

What Reagan did was incredible, creating jobs and boosting the market, it was brilliant, but just because that worked in America, that does not mean it will work in the world of Identity. You also have to include the fact that the Identity's market would be brand new, meaning chaos and random price increases/decreases would be common place for the first few weeks. Meaning, if you did not have a stable government hand, the fluctuations would be out of control.  

Lastly, I have criticised your work, not because I do not want to see you succeed, but I want the political world of Identity to flourish. We need a strong party and leader, and if you can't take constructive criticism (because that's what it was), you should not be in a position of influence. I want more people like yourself, coming forward and putting your ideas out there, but don't expect the citizens of Identity to instantly love you. I hope you respond with less hostility, and we can have a reasonable debate. 

Thank you, 

Andrew Donaldson

CEO of Donaldson & Guns

Well, the market of identity, will itself indeed regulate most of the industry, there will be minimal regulations, but overregulation is devastating. I believe governments evil (overregulation) is not, necessary, the market itself can best decide, more regulations after the minimums have been sat in place. 

I believe you didn't quite understand what I meant, I claimed it was preposterous, for you to use names, "Listen here, Donald Trump" ? that's what I meant by slander, I do not wish to be associated, with such bigot as Mr.Trump. I fully forcedly respect your views, I believe it was wrong for you to proceed with using name calling. I respect each view, each opinion, of course, I do that's the lifeblood of our conservative views. So, I look forward to debating further. 

So I assume you quite, value Reagan's work, he was indeed greatly successful. I'm positive we'll be able, to implement some of Reagan's absolute amazing achievements, of course, the market will be new, but that will be easier, we'll have a brand new market whom, isn't overregulated and not over taxed. 

Sir, I can completely understand you, perhaps we "got of the wrong foot", it's remarkable that you wish for the system to flourish that's great, it's delightful to have business owners and citizens challenging politicians, of course, we can indeed have a reasonable debate, that's a great pleasure of mine. 

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, candidate for governor representing the CPP. 

calm down. it's more of the governor that can only regulate taxes (if you raise them to much you'll obviously get raided by everyone on the server, even the police etc.).

@TheHonourableJames

I redact how I compared you to Donald Trump, that was a bit hot-headed of me, and it seems we have to same views on him anyway. 

It also seems that your points on overregulation may be true. I still stand by my belief that we need a more 'forceful' government in the early development of Identity's market, but I agree that too many regulations would be just as damaging as no regulations.

I do value Reagan's work, like I said, it was brilliant. I hope we can implement some of his work into this market. 

you should both know that the community will choose a governor ingame. obviously they'll choose for a hobo ;)

10 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@TheHonourableJames

I redact how I compared you to Donald Trump, that was a bit hot-headed of me, and it seems we have to same views on him anyway. 

It also seems that your points on overregulation may be true. I still stand by my belief that we need a more 'forceful' government in the early development of Identity's market, but I agree that too many regulations would be just as damaging as no regulations.

I do value Reagan's work, like I said, it was brilliant. I hope we can implement some of his work into this market. 

Sir, it's delightful to hear you didn't actually mean the name calling. Yes, I believe indeed, we may have the same views and opinions regarding Mr.Trump. 

I'm indeed glad to hear, you believe my view is true, on regulation, and how we cannot overregulate our economy, as I've stated we, will have minimal regulations, which our great companies, which are the foundation of our society, will indeed have to follow. We will have a strong, and forceful government regarding crime, and such. But having a free open, with minimal regulation, and minimal taxation will flourish our economy.

It's wonderful to hear, you appreciate Reagan's fantastic work, it was revolutionary, indeed to our globalized world. I'm hopeful that we can, implement a great variety, of his remarkable proposals. I'm hopeful, we can work closely in making this possible, I would urge you, to visit our parties website, and I suppose, have a look around. URL:  http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, candidate for governor, representing the CCP. URL: http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

Edited by TheHonourableJames

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you should both know that the community will choose a governor ingame. obviously they'll choose for a hobo ;)

Yes indeed, well already establishing a campaign, and having name recognition, could potentially bolster our campaign. Haha, I could visualize such, sort of scenario, but I indeed believe the population of, our great community will choose, a serious candidate, whom will create a greater future, and change that will effect them, positively. 

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, candidate for governor, representing the CCP. URL: http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

33 minutes ago, TheHonourableJames said:

Yes indeed, well already establishing a campaign, and having name recognition, could potentially bolster our campaign. Haha, I could visualize such, sort of scenario, but I indeed believe the population of, our great community will choose, a serious candidate, whom will create a greater future, and change that will effect them, positively. 

just say that you want to set the taxes to 1%. you'll scare everyone away by writing books instead of posts xD

On 14.6.2016 at 1:27 AM, TheHonourableJames said:

I've had enough of these liberals and their communist ideas! 

Therefore, I intend to run a campaign based on conservative ideas, and a conservative platform. 

First and foremost, I want to bolster our capitalist economy! We need to abolish the regulations burdening our companies! Small, medium, large they are all feeling the burden, which is overregulation! Let the market regulate itself, government should not be, involved in terrorizing innocent companies! 

We need to relieve our population of the burden, which is taxation! The power to tax is the power to destroy! We need a minimal government, with minimal tax rate when we relieve the people of the burden, which is taxation they will increase spending, in our open economy. We need to praise economist such as Arthur Laffer, a worldwide respected economist, whom invented the "Laffer curve" which was the successful economic model, behind Ronald Reagan’s presidency.

Eminent domain, is infringing upon our privacy rights! Another law the government is abusing to destroy our liberties, this will not go on in my cabinet! The government will not steal your property, for private use.

The rise of anti-gun laws proposed, and rhetoric, will not, be tolerated! We as American citizens are entitled to bear arms! There is a reason it's the second amendment it's, there to protect our first amendment! The right to bear arms will be strengthened, by my cabinet and I. We will enforce those laws currently in place, but we need to protect ourselves, from criminals, and terrorist. Therefore, the right to bear arms will be strengthened, and secured by me, as your governor, you will be able to defend yourselves.

I put it to the people, we need to take back control, control of our own borders! Control of our lives, without government interfering, with high taxation or, regulations burdening our population! We will reinforce our border controls, tougher visa laws, and increase border patrol capabilities! We need to combat terrorism at home, and abroad! Increase the presence, of our elite troops and airstrikes to combat ISIL, increase the presence of NATO, in the Baltic countries and Eastern Europe as a whole. 

Vote for a conservative bright future! I will stand firm on my views, defending them and defending freedom, democracy, and our economy!

"Change that works for you" - James Merton, Conservative Coalition Party's, candidate for governor. 

I think i will vote for you. And i am usally liberal but if i become a buisniss owner in this game i will vote for you or someone with the same ideas as you

My vote still stands for you.

Good luck

I hope when you say 'Criminals' you dont mean me?? Dont want any beef between us...I mean, im just the leader of a 'humble' MC :)

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

My vote still stands for you.

Good luck

I'm delighted to hear that you're,standing firm on supporting my campaign. Strong conservative ideas, connect with us all! 

Thank you.

• Like 1