CurtisLee19941

Vehicle suspension. Camber/Lower?

Please make it so we can adjust our ride height to whatever we desire... This is something all games do not have, So please be the first :D

Also camber is nice :D

This then means we can show of our rides at car meets :o

• Like 1

I've not seen much information on the custom options for vehicles yet, other than you will be able to make logos for them but seems as there is a module for racing I am guessing there will be a lot of things available.

1 hour ago, MadMcardle said:

I've not seen much information on the custom options for vehicles yet, other than you will be able to make logos for them but seems as there is a module for racing I am guessing there will be a lot of things available.

Probably will be a lot with that but maybe it wont all be there because why would you have the lower tool for a race module.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Probably will be a lot with that but maybe it wont all be there because why would you have the lower tool for a race module.

Suspension can have quite an impact on handling etc, the fact that they are making a whole module just on racing I am hoping it will be very realistic, we'll just have to wait and see I guess :) 

Only reason i ask this is because been able to lower your car to the ground will one look nice, and you will be able to do little car meets, show your ride off and get stuck everywere just like IRL ;D hehe

• Like 4

Love me some stance :D 

Some like to make it proper so there wouldn't be any body roll and others just like to be as silly as ever possible. I love and would do both

• Like 1