CurtisLee19941

Loading vehicles for delivery?

So there are going to be trucks in this game, And people have said we will be able to deliver stuff from player run factory's to player run business's.

How will we load these trucks with the items to be delivered? Will it be an inventory system?

Or will we have forklifts etc to manually load the goods?

This would add some more realism to working as a delivery driver and also fun :D

Forklifts would be awesome! I hope there is a test to get your forklift license if they are in :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CurtisLee19941 said:

So there are going to be trucks in this game, And people have said we will be able to deliver stuff from player run factory's to player run business's.

How will we load these trucks with the items to be delivered? Will it be an inventory system?

Or will we have forklifts etc to manually load the goods?

This would add some more realism to working as a delivery driver and also fun :D

They said they have not decided yet if it will be an inventory system or manual a such. But yes manual is better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They said they have not decided yet if it will be an inventory system or manual a such. But yes manual is better.

I hope they go for a manual approach! It will be more coding for them but so much more fun or the players :D It will add more workers for warehouses and it will be funny when your employee drops your cargo everywhere ;D

On 5/27/2016 at 6:10 AM, MadMcardle said:

Forklifts would be awesome! I hope there is a test to get your forklift license if they are in :) 

forklift license xD lol