DruVaper

Signed up and ready to go!

Hi All!!!

A quick Hello from me Dru.

Looking forward to playing this game, seems like the complete game to me can not wait. Any advice on which starter package to purchase as you guys have plenty more knowledge than me a NOOOB!!

Thanks All, Peace!!

Hello Dru. 
Welcome to Identity. What server are you going to be playing on? AU, EU, US?

43 minutes ago, DruVaper said:

Hi All!!!

A quick Hello from me Dru.

Looking forward to playing this game, seems like the complete game to me can not wait. Any advice on which starter package to purchase as you guys have plenty more knowledge than me a NOOOB!!

Thanks All, Peace!!

Welcome Dru, I am from the UK so we can always team up on a server together if you like. I would recommend getting the Founder package minimum, that way you will be able to play the modules before the beta test ;) 

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

I recommend the same as @MadMcardle but also if you want to own an apartment and a garage in the modules/ in the beginning of the game full release, don't forget the beta is the ($90 package: Home Owner)

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as the ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

• Like 1

Hi @MadMcardle thanks for the message.

That would be cool teaming up for sure, has any announcement been made when BETA access will be?

Hi @JamesLuck01, thanks for the advice I'm still deciding on which package to get, the options say the founder has beta access? is that incorrect?

Im so tempted to grab THE VIP package ?

50 minutes ago, DruVaper said:

Hi Johnny

Thanks my friend, probably EU i would imagine.

Are you signed up for BETA?

Yes I am. Also got a $1,000 headstart.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DruVaper said:

That would be cool teaming up for sure, has any announcement been made when BETA access will be?

Hi @JamesLuck01, thanks for the advice I'm still deciding on which package to get, the options say the founder has beta access? is that incorrect?

All pledges above the $30 Founder package including the founder package has the beta and modules.

Oh damn the VIP package is a lot but if you do get it damn you have free money to spend.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

All pledges above the $30 Founder package including the founder package has the beta and modules.

Oh damn the VIP package is a lot but if you do get it damn you have free money to spend.

Awesome thanks for the info!!

1 hour ago, DruVaper said:

No worries man, and Beta is aimed for early 2017 but the modules will be release before that, you can track their progress - http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

• Like 1