MadMcardle

Good vs Evil

Good vs Evil  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What RP will you be siding on?

• Good / Law abiding / Police Officer
    • Evil / Opportunist / Criminal
    • Impartial / Career Focused / Entrepreneur

So I was just wondering, with a few different groups on here and with over 2000 members what the percentage was when it comes to good vs evil, will you be our hero helping out the new players and upholding the law?  Will you be living a life of crime and shady deals? Or will you be chilling in your mansion living the life of leisure?

I just thought it would be interesting to see the balance of players on the forum.

Edited by MadMcardle

51 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

So I was just wondering, with a few different groups on here and with over 2000 members what the percentage was when it comes to good vs evil, will you be our hero helping out the new players and upholding the law?  Will you be living a life of crime and shady deals? Or will you be chilling in your mansion living the life of leisure?

I just thought it would be interesting to see the balance of players on the forum.

Well I want to do a lot of what you say here, I will need to earn money quickly and so growing a substantial amount of drugs to be able to sell them and then to buy my buses for my bus company. Also I want to buy a mansion but will be driving one of my buses to earn money even while living a life of luxury. So I can't vote on any of these because I want to do them all.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I want to do a lot of you say here, I will need to earn money quickly and so growing a substantial amount of drugs to be able to sell them and then to buy my buses for my bus company. Also I want to buy a mansion but will be driving one of my buses to earn money even while living a life of luxury. So I can't vote on any of these because I want to do them all.

I like it, doing a little wrong to do right, starting your own business. Nice! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

I like it, doing a little wrong to do right, starting your own business. Nice! :)

I think that you haven't lived your life in Identity, if you haven't done everything you possibly can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edward said:

Well dam everybody wants to be a criminal

It certainly seems that way with the amount of criminal groups on here, hopefully being a police officer will be well paid and have some good perks to attract more players :)