Will you be able to be a judge, and if so, are you elected or appointed? I tried searching for this but nothing came up.

I can't remember the answer but i know that people will be randomly selectd to be the jury.

but I think you might/ probably will be able to be the judge. 

But wouldn't you need a special classes for this so you can judge well or something?

1 hour ago, Edward said:

But wouldn't you need a special classes for this so you can judge well or something?

I wouldn't think so to be honest, maybe watch an episode of Judge Judy and your qualified lol :P 

1 hour ago, MadMcardle said:

I wouldn't think so to be honest, maybe watch an episode of Judge Judy and your qualified lol :P 

2 hours ago, Edward said:

As the devs said that you will need to have a qualification (go to a school) which is a tutorial for some different jobs as a requirement, so yes @Edward

Unless they can implement something that prevents abuse of power, I doubt this job will be available for players. Mind you I could be totally wrong, but I would not be surprised if if this was the case. What is stopping a player judge from dealing unfair sentences etc...

7 minutes ago, Crafty said:

Unless they can implement something that prevents abuse of power, I doubt this job will be available for players. Mind you I could be totally wrong, but I would not be surprised if if this was the case. What is stopping a player judge from dealing unfair sentences etc...

My assumption would be that the Governor/Mayors can kick judges out of power if they have reason.

50 minutes ago, Crafty said:

I know that Police Officers won't be able to arrest you without reason so I am guessing there would be restrictions in place for a judge too. We know there will be a jury, and they would decide the verdict anyway right? So not sure what the judges powers would entail really.

48 minutes ago, RevanPG said:

My assumption would be that the Governor/Mayors can kick judges out of power if they have reason.

That would be good, as long as the Mayor isn't corrupt lol :D

11 hours ago, Edward said:

yeah if the gobernor isnt a complete @ssh*le

11 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

I know that Police Officers won't be able to arrest you without reason so I am guessing there would be restrictions in place for a judge too. We know there will be a jury, and they would decide the verdict anyway right? So not sure what the judges powers would entail really.

That would be good, as long as the Mayor isn't corrupt lol :D

They won't be able just to get the job, on unofficial servers, most likely some will have a whitelist for the job so no trolls can get it.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They won't be able just to get the job, on unofficial servers, most likely some will have a whitelist for the job so no trolls can get it.

It will be interesting to see how it works on official servers, as with the modules I expect that private servers won't be available.

2 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

It will be interesting to see how it works on official servers, as with the modules I expect that private servers won't be available.

well yes private servers won't be available until full release but also the judge will not be in the modules but in beta most likely. So don't expect much in the modules because it won be there?

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

well yes private servers won't be available until full release but also the judge will not be in the modules but in beta most likely. So don't expect much in the modules because it won be there?

Have they said careers won't be in the modules?