Deathblow_Georg

BUFFKIN BOYS TOWING AND SCRAPYARDS (Illegal Version)

BUFFKIN BOYS TOWING AND SCRAPYARDS (Illegal Version)

(Considering I recently put up the Legitimate side of my business I figured here is the best place to put the not so legitimate side of my business to get you all friendly with all that I plan to offer.)

Who we is:
A pair of Brothers who know enough of the wrong people and who are willing to do enough of the not so pleasant things just to get paid.

(Hidden/Illegal) Services Offered:

Need a not so legally friendly item delivered by an unassuming type that even if he got pulled over would have no reason to lie to the cop about what was in his truck because you never told him what it was and he can site plausible deniability while he talks his way out of the traffic stop? Need people smuggled? Need Drugs stored and transported we do it all.

Aside from the more general work that we do, towing cars, scrapping cars and other items and doing on sight repairs for the general public, those in the more shady side of the spectrum know full well that what Them Buffkin Boys can offer is much more than that. Did you rob a man of his car and his money at gunpoint? It's pretty stupid to keep that car all to yourself even after you've recolored it and switched the plates. Why not bring that red hot ride on down to Them Buffkin Boys scrapyard, we'll buy it off you get you a wad of clean money in your hand and no more paranoia of driving around a stolen vehicle, that thing will be nothing but parts and recycled scrap metal by days end anyhow.  

You feeling a bit of the heat on you? Think maybe the police, a rival crew, or even someone in your own crew might be looking to take what's yours? Need someone you can pay to be trustworthy and hide what you don't want found? Do you just need a dedicated safe spot for a client to dead drop the cash so that you can get piece of mind that it was paid for and you can get them their product at the scheduled times and places? Call up Them Buffkin Boys, with a main scrapyard that is walled and locked you can be certain someone will be there to receive, check, and store the money, or items for you and sit on them until you arrive to pick them up. Trust can be a fickle thing and we understand that. But our Daddy didn't raise no betrayers, or turncoats. Hell our greatest of great  grand-pappy fought in the war against some turncoats and we don't play that kind of life. With multiple locations that are well out of the way of prying eyes, in the dense murky wetness of the swamps rivers you can bet that we'll have a place to hide your things if you don't want them found.
Did you kidnap a man, or woman and need a safe place to lock them up while the ransom comes through? Go ahead and call us up, we'll meet you at a location we decide and we'll all hop onto a nice riverboat and go where nobody will hear them scream if that is your prerogative, and well..if the deal goes bad...the crocodiles gotta eat right?  
 With ins and lines into Illegal firearm productions, drug productions and even piracy, if you need middle men, or  just introductions well, you can call up Them Buffkin Boys for that too. I wont' promise you the nicest greeting, you wont' find any Yes Men with us, but what you will find is honorable dedication to whatever it is you've paid us for.

General Bullet Points of Services Offered:
*Transport of illegal items or people on the run
* Stolen Car purchasing
* Illicit item storage/Receiving of payment for Drugs/Weapons what have you we don't' ask what it's for.
*Hostage storage and monitoring/Body Disposal (if necessary)

*Small Scale Drug Manufacturing and supplying to Biker Gangs. (it's a pastime really Jethro considers making meth his Hobby)

Current Staff:
Elias Buffkin
Jethro Buffkin

I love this. I like the stolen car purchasing idea and illicit item storage, can we work out some deal? PM me if interested 

On 15.5.2016 at 3:45 PM, Deathblow_Georg said:

Who we is:
A pair of Brothers who know enough of the wrong people and who are willing to do enough of the not so pleasant things just to get paid.

Nice to meet you too. I also love the concept of this "gang" and i am willing to negotiate all sorts of deals with you people.

Pm me if you are interested.

On 6/19/2016 at 10:25 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I love this. I like the stolen car purchasing idea and illicit item storage, can we work out some deal? PM me if interested 

On 9/12/2016 at 8:01 AM, Rekter said:

Nice to meet you too. I also love the concept of this "gang" and i am willing to negotiate all sorts of deals with you people.

Pm me if you are interested.

Understood, sent messages out to both of you fine folk.