Sign in to follow this  
OMG_PotatoeZ

Custom Content, Workshops, Carpenters, and more!

Gonna start off with saying, I'm not sure this is already a planned or a pre-suggested feature but..

I believe that the player should have the option to craft furniture and sell it at furniture stores. Furniture could possibly be designed in a minigame, and after designing it, it will tell you the required resources. For example, I want to make a coffee table with two sheets of glass with a piece of wood splitting it in the middle. It would cost 11 wood planks, and 2 glass panes (just an example) the player can design the table however they wish, this could possibly be done in steam workshop, or an add on program. Not sure how coding and stuff works but those are just ideas. The player can craft these items at workbenches, or if they have the money, buy a factory and mass produce them allowing multiple players to assist in creating a single table, or have it all automated if they invest even more money into it. This also gives players a reason to be carpenters, or lumberjacks, miners, etc. There could be glass blowers, ceramic makers, so many possibilities with this. If the devs liked the idea enough and had the time to implement it, they could possibly allow players to design vehicles as well and mass produce them, that way the devs don't need to work as much on content themselves and can focus on bug fixing and improving the game, and the players can help create more content using their own imagination!

People will be already able to do these sort of things, in the full game. Lumberjacks, farmers, miners, etc. I cant remember the answer but I believe you will need to get the supplies to be able to craft furniture and it will be done in factories. However are automated. A lot of this information can be found within the twitch clips directory or FAQ's.

• Like 2