Sign in to follow this  
OMG_PotatoeZ

First and Last Names Required

I'm a noob to the actual game, but I've been following you guys since I first found you several years ago. I just bought the game, and I had a lot of fun, even though I was alone and it did crash in the end, but I understood that. The one thing that I'd ask you guys to fix though, and it's nothing huge, would be making it so that people can have the same name, both a first and last name are required, and each player is assigned an "ID" or a number to associate them with (for moderating purposes and such) that way, I won't be limited to making my name something absurd and can actually role play my character as John Smith instead of Donthave Anameffs. Thanks, love the work!

1 hour ago, OMG_PotatoeZ said:

I'm a noob to the actual game, but I've been following you guys since I first found you several years ago. I just bought the game, and I had a lot of fun, even though I was alone and it did crash in the end, but I understood that. The one thing that I'd ask you guys to fix though, and it's nothing huge, would be making it so that people can have the same name, both a first and last name are required, and each player is assigned an "ID" or a number to associate them with (for moderating purposes and such) that way, I won't be limited to making my name something absurd and can actually role play my character as John Smith instead of Donthave Anameffs. Thanks, love the work!

the developers are planning to change that in the future ;)