Sign in to follow this  
Emiellio11

Dear developers what the F**** is going on there

I joined identity about 2 1/2 years ago and was very excited about the game. months passed and my trust in the game and the company was hurt a lot. Now more than 2 years later i think it is time to say that this game will NEVER NEVER release.  The town square module is boring there is nothing to do it is small and I dont think many players and funders like it. Also the modules and the status of the modules have not been updated for almost a year now. When are the devs going to get some work done and when are they going to update the module tracker again. The trust in this game is 0 and it will never get out of the boring town square... But i still payed $30 2 and a half years ago for this game and still regret it today... So please what the F*** is going on with the devs...

Yours sincerely,

Emiel B

• Like 1

To be fair, when the whole announcement of 3 modules being released before beta and full release came out, it was pretty clear just how small the first module of the game was going to be. Features were listed and in fact they are present. It’s small, yes. Will it keep people entertained for long? Not likely. It’s a way to get to try early game functions. An optional thing (early access) to get ontop of that. It had taken a really long time admittedly... and that certainly is something that I can’t fully explain. I know the development team is very very small but at the same time it can’t excuse everything. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

I want an answer of the devs why the f are they doing this to the community

a developer would probably give you the same answer as Lightbringer did. they are doing what they promised, they are working with modules, even adapting the modules to make it more enjoyable. while the original plan was to introduce economy in the beta, they are working on implementing it in town square. this shows us that the developers do listen to the community and try to adapt. it was long before said that the module wouldn't be grand like light pointed out and just because its small now doesnt mean that it wont be finished. 

I understand that you are frustrated by the time it is taking but don't lose hope, the developers are still working on the game and they want this to be completed just as much as any one of us does.

• Like 1