Sign in to follow this  
LingLong

Make a better live stream

VS

Tips for how you can improve

1.Show your face maybe that way we can develop more trust in you and your game

2.Stop talking so much on what your going to add talk more on what is coming out soon like a one months or less

3.Don't show us in the backround someone working on a 3D model no one want this that it's fucking boring to watch if you want to show how you work on models make speed art videos that show how your working on it from start to finsh but super fast

4.Make a nice backround for your room with things from your game it can be cool things like sea of thieves did or just simple thing like a big poster on the wall with the logo of the game just fucking do something

I hope the devs will read this post it is super important for them and for us the players so we can keep our trust on this game

Edited by LingLong
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, LingLong said:

1.Show your face maybe that way we can develop more trust in you and your game

1. HairyGrenade, the one talking is not the actual one live streaming. Jade77 is the one who is on the screen (3D Artist) and yet you want to see his face or I should say Hairygrenade's face when Jade is not in Office, he is in the UK while Hairy is in the US. If Hairy was the one streaming then, you would not be seeing the things, Jade is doing... (3D modelling).

2.Stop talking so much on what your going to add talk more on what is coming out soon like a one months or less

2. Hairy, is only a CM, he is not in the Office which is in Canada. He can Only tell what he is given. Him telling us about the things which will be added, is at the same time telling us which could be getting added in the coming months. 

3.Don't show us in the backround someone working on a 3D model no one want this that it's fucking boring to watch if you want to show how you work on models make speed art videos that show how your working on it from start to finsh but super fast

3. Not everyone likes everything, yes sometimes it is boring but it also is boring to watch speed videos for some people. This is a development stream, and the dev is working on models for the game. (Development). I will talk to the CM's and see what can be changed for future streams but I cannot guarantee it will change.

4.Make a nice background for your room with things from your game it can be cool things like sea of thieves did or just simple thing like a big poster on the wall with the logo of the game just fucking do something

That would be helpful if the dev/ the ones streaming are in the Office.

I hope the devs will read this post it is super important for them and for us the players so we can keep our trust on this game

I get the part about seeing the devs faces to help keep the trust for the game but nothing else really. However the devs have shown their faces before. Jade always shows his face for one and so the trust should be their for that part.

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. HairyGrenade, the one talking is not the actual one live streaming. Jade77 is the one who is on the screen (3D Artist) and yet you want to see his face or I should say Hairygrenade's face when Jade is not in Office, he is in the UK while Hairy is in the US. If Hairy was the one streaming then, you would not be seeing the things, Jade is doing... (3D modelling).

2. Hairy, is only a CM, he is not in the Office which is in Canada. He can Only tell what he is given. Him telling us about the things which will be added, is at the same time telling us which could be getting added in the coming months. 

3. Not everyone likes everything, yes sometimes it is boring but it also is boring to watch speed videos for some people. This is a development stream, and the dev is working on models for the game. (Development). I will talk to the CM's and see what can be changed for future streams but I cannot guarantee it will change.

That would be helpful if the dev/ the ones streaming are in the Office.

I get the part about seeing the devs faces to help keep the trust for the game but nothing else really. However the devs have shown their faces before. Jade always shows his face for one and so the trust should be their for that part.

Also i want to say one more thing

When you have show the town square you said in the end that you have to go pick up your daughter or something like this that is also unprofessional

If you need help making a more professional live stream i will love to help for free