Sign in to follow this  
sms

just get it done already!

forget every Friday. don't be like fortnight, push stuff out as soon as it can be available. this game will sink and fail quietly with all the money poured in if it doesn't get any money NOW. with games like this you need to be getting your stuff out there as soon as you can, because the steam store only has 500 reviews. if you look on the steam reviews the main consensus is that for four years and thousands of dollars coming in nothing has been made. stop taking breaks, stop putting it on pause, and make sure everyone isn't browsing Facebook and twiddling their dicks thumbs all day. get the ball rolling, nobody cares about your twitter. by now you should have at least a basic on what everything you have pitched, and you are only building on it. THERE ARENT EVEN GUNS, you know that 45% of the pitch? it need to be done. before it sinks. and if you really did this for money like what a lot of people have said MAKE A GOOD GAME, MONEY WILL FLOOD YOU IF ITS AS GOOD AS THE PITCH.

last note, to anyone who only spews good stuff about the game right now, or keeps putting ideas in the dev's ideas in this state fuck you 

7 hours ago, sms said:

forget every Friday. don't be like fortnight, push stuff out as soon as it can be available. this game will sink and fail quietly with all the money poured in if it doesn't get any money NOW. with games like this you need to be getting your stuff out there as soon as you can, because the steam store only has 500 reviews. if you look on the steam reviews the main consensus is that for four years and thousands of dollars coming in nothing has been made. stop taking breaks, stop putting it on pause, and make sure everyone isn't browsing Facebook and twiddling their dicks thumbs all day. get the ball rolling, nobody cares about your twitter. by now you should have at least a basic on what everything you have pitched, and you are only building on it. THERE ARENT EVEN GUNS, you know that 45% of the pitch? it need to be done. before it sinks. and if you really did this for money like what a lot of people have said MAKE A GOOD GAME, MONEY WILL FLOOD YOU IF ITS AS GOOD AS THE PITCH.

last note, to anyone who only spews good stuff about the game right now, or keeps putting ideas in the dev's ideas in this state fuck you 

A rushed game gets you nothing but bugs and glitches and problems and more people complaining about how they just want the game to be released. No, there won;t be any guns available until the shooting range, and even then you probably won't be able to go around and shoot other people (Like i take it you want to based on the fact you brought up there are no guns)
It's not as simple to just "Push stuff out as soon as it can be available." That's not how game testing or creating works. It takes time and patience and testing. If you pushed out everything that was "available" then they would end up with more issues, more bugs, more glitches which will take more time to resolve thus pushing the game release further.

• Like 3

I agree and disagree. I agree that they are trying to make a quality project, but at the same time, they have to worry about competition. Asylum's worst nightmare would be if EVERYWHERE pc game gets completed before this game does. From what I can depict, that game will take real life events and throw it in the game for players to experience. So on your leisure in the game, you may experience something like a wild fire and possibly something similar that happened in real life on that part of the world.

Its a real issue with how long they're taking. But they're moving forward at a steady pace at this point, they've kinda gotten their shit together. Most of my other issues are with things other than the games actual development, even though I'm sure it could go faster I'd rather them take time and produce a quality product for their first product I don't want them to blow it.

8 hours ago, Aaskjer said:

games out so long and still only for "beta" players. I feel screwed, because shortly before release they took every beta access out of stores and right the same day they released it, they were back in stock.  if this game ever goes in full state, nobody want to play it anymore because a game like this lives through players and private server. this will die soon.

The game is not in beta. Beta will release when all 3 modules are released.

If you paid 30$ that allows for modules access, beta gameplay and full game release. The description for Citizen pack never said beta access or module access.

15 hours ago, Aaskjer said:

even the 15 bucks i  paid are too much for this crap. they took every beta access shortly before release out of stock in store and on same day as release they took it back plus with -20% sale. fuck this shit.

9_9