DeFalt

Car modeling/brands

So as car fanatic, in wondering if the cars in identity will be actual car models of real life car brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Honda, Nissan, Mercedes, etc. I'm really hoping the cars won't be like some ugly mutated off brand car mixes like GTA 5 does. 

Edited by DeFalt

10 hours ago, DeFalt said:

So as car fanatic, in wondering if the cars in identity will be actual car models of real life car brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Honda, Nissan, Mercedes, etc. I'm really hoping the cars won't be like some ugly mutated off brand car mixes like GTA 5 does. 

Well there will be hopefully a bit of everything, because it gives a variety of range and well having just those pricey cars would be shit because in real life you see shit cars, ok cars, old cars, modern cars, new cars and expesive cars.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I see where you're coming from but what i meant was like I hope they actually use real car brands and not like fake remakes and parody car brands like GTA 5 does. I hope there is a variety of different cars like you said above.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well there will be hopefully a bit of everything, because it gives a variety of range and well having just those pricey cars would be shit because in real life you see shit cars, ok cars, old cars, modern cars, new cars and expesive cars.

They did show a Dodge Charger police cruiser with a "Doge" badge on the steering wheel. I'd rather see badgeless real cars than bad redesigns. 

2 hours ago, DeFalt said:

I see where you're coming from but what i meant was like I hope they actually use real car brands and not like fake remakes and parody car brands like GTA 5 does. I hope there is a variety of different cars like you said above.

but also you forget that it costs a  lot of money to have the brand names added a such, in which they most likely will re name the cars like GTA has.

Yeah, you're gonna need to have each company onboard separately, talking the same thing through with all of them. And if you want to have like BMW and Audi, then you're gonna see those two fighting to get their products depicted as better than the other. Also they'll sue you if you make a damage model because god forbid if you let anyone ruin their precious designs. 

Edited by SilberDrachen893