xTUFF_NACHOZx

Criminal Convictions

Yes there will be

all offical servers will carry over crime's and offences but non offical servers will not carry over

• Like 1

Can you hack the servers, and remove the crimes, of but a fake change on someone else in the game? that would be interesting... but that's just me...

3 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

Can you hack the servers, and remove the crimes, of but a fake change on someone else in the game? that would be interesting... but that's just me...

no idea but i think i wouldn't be

Hacking in general would be an awesome edition, would kind of remind me of Watch Dogs, I loved that game. If that was to be a career path in Identity I would certainly go for it, but I am not sure how it could be implemented and be fair at the same time.

On 01/05/2016 at 9:39 PM, jshaw71 said:

There is no hacker job or hacker software, so I am guessing this is a definate No.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I am sure there will be an adaptive crime database in addition to the game's log as well. I would imagine it would be hard to break those things. However corrupt cops are always a good way to get those things done.

3 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

I am sure there will be an adaptive crime database in addition to the game's log as well. I would imagine it would be hard to break those things. However corrupt cops are always a good way to get those things done.

nope. everyone would use it and yeah, identity would turn into battlefield hardline

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

nope. everyone would use it and yeah, identity would turn into battlefield hardline

The immediate jump-to idea is that all life servers Arma 3 or not, will eventually become cop vs robbers servers. This is not so, if you have good staff that do not tip the scales in either direction.

2 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

The immediate jump-to idea is that all life servers Arma 3 or not, will eventually become cop vs robbers servers. This is not so, if you have good staff that do not tip the scales in either direction.

this was the worst case situation, and of course it's that way on life servers. if you're far away from cops any retard will try to raid you.