addebob

Can´t start the game

I click start on steam, then I get a message about what the town module is. Then I click "Got it! Let´s go." And after that it only loads and nothing happens. What can I do??

4 hours ago, addebob said:

I click start on steam, then I get a message about what the town module is. Then I click "Got it! Let´s go." And after that it only loads and nothing happens. What can I do??

Same issue for me.

My character just stands there in the room and nothing happens, can't make new character or play the game. This needs to be fixed urgently.

10 hours ago, addebob said:

6 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Same issue for me.

My character just stands there in the room and nothing happens, can't make new character or play the game. This needs to be fixed urgently.

They're working on loading and database issues. People have found that if you keep trying to join you will eventually get in. Many are having issues loading in the server and the devs are highly aware of that.

We're already aware of the issues with the UI, and database/server connection. It's constantly being worked on to improve it.