Shiloh

Apartment issue

So i spent some time designing my apartment, putting in different pieces of decoration and logged out for a few. When i came back all of the items had been removed from my apt..? why wouldn't they stay.

I'm also having issues with putting TVs on the wall, or even on a TV stand. I can easily put the TV half way through the floor but not on a TV stand. Same as flowers onto a table/end table and stuff.

Yes i know, Alpha. Bugs. Just wondering if others are having same issue :P

2 hours ago, Shiloh said:

So i spent some time designing my apartment, putting in different pieces of decoration and logged out for a few. When i came back all of the items had been removed from my apt..? why wouldn't they stay.

I'm also having issues with putting TVs on the wall, or even on a TV stand. I can easily put the TV half way through the floor but not on a TV stand. Same as flowers onto a table/end table and stuff.

Yes i know, Alpha. Bugs. Just wondering if others are having same issue :P

They are aware of the furniture disappearing, and they are working to fix that. Nothing can be mounted on walls as they are also working on that issue as well. I was having that issue as well. :)

13 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

They are aware of the furniture disappearing, and they are working to fix that. Nothing can be mounted on walls as they are also working on that issue as well. I was having that issue as well. :)

Happened to me as well, redesigned the apartment again, and today, when i got in, it was a mix of both designs with furniture overlapping everywhere... had to remove half of the furniture lol. Still, I'm glad it was saved somewhere. I was able to hang a picture I painted myself.

6 hours ago, Sorvete said:

Happened to me as well, redesigned the apartment again, and today, when i got in, it was a mix of both designs with furniture overlapping everywhere... had to remove half of the furniture lol. Still, I'm glad it was saved somewhere. I was able to hang a picture I painted myself.

Hahahaha that happened to me too! I designed it, left, came back and it was all gone so I designed it again, differently, left again then came back and it was back to my original design. xD