Sign in to follow this  
iStreamOnline

My time in identity..

1 minute ago, UhnotherGamer said:

Enroll me in jelly school 'cause im super jealous. That looks hilarious

Yeah we formed a mini army of naked police and would trap people untill they joined us in our nude adventures. I hope to do that again since we were all randoms with a single goal. My goal will remain the same though

To get everyone naked

4 minutes ago, Frisky said:

Yeah we formed a mini army of naked police and would trap people untill they joined us in our nude adventures. I hope to do that again since we were all randoms with a single goal. My goal will remain the same though

To get everyone naked

It really is a good goal to have though

6 minutes ago, UhnotherGamer said:

It really is a good goal to have though

I will keep the dream alive. I will never wear clothes

when i started the game it went to the screen where it says lets get started and all i see after that is half a mans shadow on the wall a closet and the tv in the corner every time i click anywhere it doesnt work    help would be appreciated

1 hour ago, killerkate888 said:

when i started the game it went to the screen where it says lets get started and all i see after that is half a mans shadow on the wall a closet and the tv in the corner every time i click anywhere it doesnt work    help would be appreciated

In that case, restart the game. The server database is flooded and they've been working all morning and day to get it fixed for us.

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

I will keep the dream alive. I will never wear clothes

This dude let me throw popcorn at him for like 30 seconds before getting pissed and running away. We share a similar dream.

1 minute ago, UhnotherGamer said:

In that case, restart the game. The server database is flooded and they've been working all morning and day to get it fixed for us.

I can't get in and I have been trying for hours after my naked rampage. Doesnt really help they havent given an update in hours. Their PR is horrible.

1 minute ago, Frisky said:

I can't get in and I have been trying for hours after my naked rampage. Doesnt really help they havent given an update in hours. Their PR is horrible.

I was having the same issue last night. I just kept trying and I eventually got back in and played for another hour or 2 before heading to bed. It's expected for an alpha release and a lot of demanding players trying to connect at the same time.

7 minutes ago, UhnotherGamer said:

I was having the same issue last night. I just kept trying and I eventually got back in and played for another hour or 2 before heading to bed. It's expected for an alpha release and a lot of demanding players trying to connect at the same time.

Yeah I know but it would be nice to have more than one semi helpful tweet a day.

2 minutes ago, Frisky said:

Yeah I know but it would be nice to have more than one semi helpful tweet a day.

Discord is a little better if you can sift through the B.S. from the real haters. The community managers will reply to people at times clearing some things up and it's quite helpful.

Just now, UhnotherGamer said:

Discord is a little better if you can sift through the B.S. from the real haters. The community managers will reply to people at times clearing some things up and it's quite helpful.

Lol Idk ive only heard bad things about the discord

Just now, Frisky said:

Lol Idk ive only heard bad things about the discord

Because a lot of them are 12 year old trolls who don't understand the difference between an alpha and beta release, and don't know the difference between a module and a game.

Hey guys,

currently I am not able to play, but when I am in, I love it :) ! I laugh really hard sometimes and can't wait to see the game grow. Hopefully I can add some shots in the next few days.

Short question: I can't hear people talk - I see they talk to me, but I hear nothing… Is this an knowing bug?

Best wishes from Germany (so I am sorry for my bad english)

Just now, BilboLaggin said:

Hey guys,

currently I am not able to play, but when I am in, I love it :) ! I laugh really hard sometimes and can't wait to see the game grow. Hopefully I can add some shots in the next few days.

Short question: I can't hear people talk - I see they talk to me, but I hear nothing… Is this an knowing bug?

Best wishes from Germany (so I am sorry for my bad english)

Yeah sometimes I can't hear people either