Edikosh

So that's it

A game like this can't be made by beginners. Perhaps they thought UE4 would do the job but the true is that when it starts to scale up, it gets harder and harder. And at that moment, you need someone with experience, someone who have already created a videogame on that system. Not even mentioning a guy who specifically takes care of networking code.

Here are my suggestions, of course it's an opinion:

1) You did a great KS campaign. Somehow, you demostrated us how passionate you are about this project. Nonetheless, the team hasn't the skills for making it. Why not merging with a gaming studio?

2) Go and learn UE4 from scratch. Or go to college and study CS. Maybe you guys skipped lots of important concepts and tried to start a game without programming experience.

3) Shut this down and wait until Arma 4 comes out or work on designing a roleplay server on GTA V.

Personally, I would go with (3). Of course, you can decide to stay with the main plan:

4) The game is unfinished, but magically someday it will be the game we all want. So "stop with the negative comments". O.o

I wonder if Steam can remove this game from the list...

Edited by Edikosh
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Edikosh said:

A game like this can't be made by beginners. Perhaps they thought UE4 would do the job but the true is that when it starts to scale up, it gets harder and harder. And at that moment, you need someone with experience, someone who have already created a videogame on that system. Not even mentioning a guy who specifically takes care of networking code.

Here are my suggestions, of course it's an opinion:

1) You did a great KS campaign. Somehow, you demostrated us how passionate you are about this project. Nonetheless, the team hasn't the skills for making it. Why not merging with a gaming studio?

2) Go and learn UE4 from scratch. Or go to college and study CS. Maybe you guys skipped lots of important concepts and tried to start a game without programming experience.

3) Shut this down and wait until Arma 4 comes out or work on designing a roleplay server on GTA V.

Personally, I would go with (3). Of course, you can decide to stay with the main plan:

4) The game is unfinished, but magically someday it will be the game we all want. So "stop with the negative comments". O.o

I wonder if Steam can remove this game from the list...

Devs will never merge with another company and rightly so.

Merging with another company means other people having ideas the asylum team don't agree with and therefore leads to conflict. This is why they've said they won't go with publishers because they could end up making demands the team wouldn't feel comfortable with.

Fuck they should all be locked up in a fucking asylum. what an absolute fucking shit show. 4 yrs and not even tested upon release. Its an utter shambles,