Sign in to follow this  
Havok955

Houses to inactive players

I just want to know what would happen if I bought a house/apartment and I was inactive on the game and I didn't play for a while. Would you sell it, if you did wouldn't it cause people getting angry due to losing there house in game.

If you buy a house in a server you will have to pay rent, and when you are inactive you cant pay the rent and so there for if you dont play the game you will lose the house because you missed rent payments.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2016 at 9:18 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

If you buy a house in a server you will have to pay rent, and when you are inactive you cant pay the rent and so there for if you dont play the game you will lose the house because you missed rent payments.

But what would happen if you were active regularly but didn't go on payment day? You would loose your house. Maybe the game would also have a "1 week inactive = evicted" system method.

Then, possibly, the game could have a vacation mode setting which when it is active it gives you an extended payment time, as it may be unlikely for a player to play Identity while on holiday. There could even be a anti-cheat for this where if the setting is activated and the player goes online then the setting would automatically deactivate. Meaning that the player can't cheat the system and have an extended payment time while active on the server.

Or there could be a "pay in advance' mode where the player pays for their house for the time they wish to keep it. Eg; they pay on Monday for that week, and then pay for the next week on the following Monday.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Or there could be a "pay in advance' mode where the player pays for their house for the time they wish to keep it. Eg; they pay on Monday for that week, and then pay for the next week on the following Monday.

Everything other than the quoted part I like and think is a great idea but this part probably would be exploited a little, but also what if "the guy" gets a friend to sign in or if he goes on family share to just pay the rent? and then gets off.