Philipljung

More jobs available

Hi, my name is philip and im really interested in this game. I think it would be cool to add piloting jobs too. Im a pilot enthusiast myself and i am always been dreaming of having a good sim. My suggestion is that if you need to get to one place to another you could take the plane which was a lot more effective than trains or cars. Also, it would be cool to have workers to the game. So if i for example buy a house, the workers can make it. Or maybe electricians, to help with electricity and so on. Just some suggestions. :)

Thank you for paying attention. Philip.

Edited by Philipljung
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Philipljung said:

Hi, my name is philip and im really interested in this game. I think it would be cool to add piloting jobs too. Im a pilot enthusiast myself and i am always been dreaming of having a good sim. My suggestion is that if you need to get to one place to another you could take the plane which was a lot more effective than trains or cars. Also, it would be cool to have workers to the game. So if i for example buy a house, the workers can make it. Or maybe electricians, to help with electricity and so on. Just some suggestions. :)

Thank you for paying attention. Philip.

as of now they aren't planning to add in planes or helicopters. building houses is too complex to implement so I doubt that is going to be a thing and same goes for electricians. In the end there are still plenty of other job opportunities though ;)

https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyHonestBatteryShadyLulu

this link should explain more about housing

Edited by dagtag