Sign in to follow this  
aesethetiic

What is this place?

43 minutes ago, aesethetiic said:

Okay so I'm new, I'm aesthetiic also known as syrup. Could someone please tell me what this place is?

Hey, what do you mean by this place? do you mean the community on this forum?

This community Forum is for the upcoming game Identity RPG. You can find more info about the game on the following pages:

Identity: About 

Identity: FAQ 

Identity: Modules

There are 3 Modules, The first module is known as the Town Square or the Social Module. Module 2 is the S.W.A.T. Module and the third and final module is the Racing Module. After the 3 Modules, we will get the Beta, which will be feature complete when released, being the closest thing to the full game.

Yeah, I meant by what to do with the actual gameplay. So if I go Townsquare do I still get an opportunity to do S.W.A.T or Police. Also, If I wanted to do a business how would i go about that?

2 hours ago, aesethetiic said:

Yeah, I meant by what to do with the actual gameplay. So if I go Townsquare do I still get an opportunity to do S.W.A.T or Police. Also, If I wanted to do a business how would i go about that?

So basically the full game experience will be around beta which is after the 3 Modules. The Town Square module has no economy, not Jobs or anything other than Social aspects of the game. The S.W.A.T. Module will give a competitive 5 v 5 or so game play experience and then it wil;l be the racing module. Beta will include all of this and more being the closest thing to the full game which includes jobs, / open world  and that also includes the full game map size.

• Like 1