IDENTITY CENTRAl

IDENTITY CENTRAL IS THE PLACE TO PROMOTE YOUR ADVERTISEMENTS, RECRUIT APPLICANTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS, AND ORGANIZE TRADES.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Identity Central is an upcoming website that will allow its users to do everything listed above, along with much more in the future. At the very bottom of this post I will list important links regarding this website and other social medias used with it. To start off, I have put together a FAQ below which may answer any questions regarding this post and what this website is about.

FAQ

Q: HOW DO I REGISTER MY BUSINESS TO BE ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE?

A: VISIT THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE LINK THAT TAKES YOU TO THE FORM TO GET YOUR BUSINESS ADVERTISED OR USE THE GOOGLE FORM LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

Q: WHEN WILL THE WEBSITE LAUNCH?

A: THERE IS A TIMER ON THE PAGE THAT LISTS THE SUGGESTED TIME THE WEBSITE WILL LAUNCH (FIND A LINK TO THE WEBSITE BELOW)

Q: HOW DO TRADES WORK?

A: WE PLAN TO ALLOW A USER TO UPLOAD A SPECIFIED TRADE THAT THEY WANT, AND THROUGH THAT, THE RESPONDING USER WHO WANTS THE ITEM YOU HAVE WILL CONTACT YOU THROUGH EITHER STEAM OR DISCORD. THEN, YOU WILL MEET WITH THE PLAYER IN-GAME AND DEPENDING ON WHETHER IDENTITYRPG SUPPORTS A TRADING SYSTEM, YOU WILL EITHER DROP IT ON THE GROUND AND TRADE THAT WAY OR USE THE TRADING SYSTEM.

Q: HOW DO PRIVATE SERVER LISTINGS WORK?

A: THE WEBSITE WILL BE SET UP TO RETRIEVE THE API FOR THE SERVER LIST, IT WILL FETCH AND DISPLAY THE SERVER LISTINGS ON THE WEBSITE. 

DISCORD: discord.gg/36TdzcK

BUSINESS/ADVERTISEMENTS REGISTRATION FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/uk3BiOLbmzDDICwe2

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 1