Sign in to follow this  
Guiibest

Any date to provide us with the Test?

So, I saw that they already linked steam to game identity, some date to be able to test the game ?? Even if it is not released ??

• Like 1

The link to steam is for the Town Square module. That IS to test the game. The game will release after 3 modules and a beta.

My personal estimation for full release will be 3+ years.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, subway244 said:

The link to steam is for the Town Square module. That IS to test the game. The game will release after 3 modules and a beta.

My personal estimation for full release will be 3+ years.

But then, the movie really ended, the more you went into beta when ??
Any date for me?
Well what they announced was the beta of a few months, and it was canceled !!
I'm a founder of the game too, so I wanted to at least test it

8 minutes ago, Guiibest said:

But then, the movie really ended, the more you went into beta when ??
Any date for me?
Well what they announced was the beta of a few months, and it was canceled !!
I'm a founder of the game too, so I wanted to at least test it

1: This is not a movie.

2: No date.

3: They have never announced any details on the beta, and no beta was ever cancelled.

4: -REDACTED-

5: If you wish to test it upon Town Square release, buy access to the Town Square. That comes with full game/beta access once those release.

Edited by subway244

2 minutes ago, subway244 said:

1: This is not a movie.

2: No date.

3: They have never announced any details on the beta, and no beta was ever cancelled.

4: You are not the founder of the game.

5: If you wish to test it upon Town Square release, buy access to the Town Square. That comes with full game/beta access once those release.

I'm a founder, yes, I've removed my KEY in steam, like access to BETA!

Ainda não há data de lançamento. Você receberá a chave do módulo Town Square em algumas semanas. Então, há três outros módulos e, em seguida, o beta.

---------------------------------

There is no launch day yet. You will receive the Town Square module key in a few weeks. Then there are three other modules and then the beta.

On 26/09/2018 at 6:52 PM, Guiibest said:

So, I saw that they already linked steam to game identity, some date to be able to test the game ?? Even if it is not released ??

Basically, before the Beta there are 3 modules, which are small standalone pieces of the full game. The 3 Modules include "Town Square" a social module, 2nd module is "S.W.A.T." this module involves different police vs criminal scenarios and is a more competitive feel.

Module 3 the final Module "The Racing Module" well this module is as it says. You get to race/ test the car mechanics / physics through some streets of Identity and some on race tracks which all can be found around the full map.

Beta being the thing closest to the full game consisting of the full map and more. The Beta is basically the 3 modules merged + more features and basically will be more or less feature complete.