Phantom_Viper

Hello from US west

Just decided to pledge $30 to Identity. I play on Asylum Altis Life all the time and this excited me. My hope though for the game is that is doesn't follow to closely in the footsteps of the Altis Life servers. Go for more realism. Also make it so that actions, such as RDM, not able to happen. I'd hate for it to be something with people just shooting up town square because it's "fun". There are enough games and role play servers that are like that. It seems everyone just wants rob or shoot people in roleplay games which isn't the point. A small amount of players should be able to rob and no one should be able to just engage in armed warfare with innocent, unarmed people. Geez, I kinda went on a little rant there. Just script it so it isn't possible, please. Just going back to realism, you don't just walk around in public all day with the fear of being robbed/murdered do you? People don't run up to you every time you enter town and say "hands up or die." Well, that's all from me. Glad to be here

Edited by Phantom_Viper
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Just put it in mind, is there such thing as RDM in Real Life? nope, so the rdm rule will probably be on the rules for some community servers but I am just saying if someone wants a gun, they will have to put time into the game to be able to even thinking about getting a gun. On official servers there will be automated process to stop people from excessive killing but the community servers will get to choose to have the automated processes active or not. example: I could work my way getting a gun and then I could roleplay a phycho and kill people descreetly or make it a puzzle game by leaving dead bodies with clues/ riddles like the riddler. 

Edited by JamesLuck01